46

D-5

Niki

Today is Blue day.....and we are going to visit an orphanage..as what Daniel suggest.

"I'm excited..I've never been in an orphanage before..like we have a lot of charity but I've never visit them cause I'm to lazy.." Sunoo said and arrange his hair.

"Really?then this is your first time?" I asked.

"Yeahh...and I will experience it with you.." he said.

"Hmm...stop making me flutter you ugly." I said.

"What ugly?!" He glared.

"You.. you're so ugly.." I said.

"Wow..excuse me....the ration of my face is golden so you should shut your mouth.." he whined.

Lol...I didn't know that faces have ratio.

"But for me you're ugly!" I said.

"Shut up..or I will hit you with this chair." He glared.

"No.... you're so ugly.." I said and chuckled.

He give a wide sigh and glared at me.

"You know if you keep on saying that I'm ugly then let's brok-"His words cut as I wrapped my hand on his wakytalky mouth.
He is now frozen.

"I'm just joking..." I said and leave a peck on his lips.

He didn't respond and still shocked.

"You look pretty when I kissed you..so from now on I will kiss you every day." I proudly said.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"H-Hey!lower your voice.." I said.

"Stop playing around Riki!" He shouted.

"I'm not playing.." I said.

"You know...it hurts when you said that I'm ugly! I love you Riki and you're saying that I'm ugly?!you know it hurts when your love once said that you're ugly!!" He cried.

Shut..I didn't mean to make him cry..what should I do how?!!

"Okey...sorry..I didn't mean it..I thought you will just join along with my joke.." I said and hugged him.

"Sorry...I love you too.." I said and hugged him tightly from the back.

"Okey.." he smiled.

What a glitch.

"You're happy now?" I asked.

"Yeah..cause you said it was a joke.." he laughed.

"What?!" I asked.

"I know I'm handsome and I think you're just jealous because you are not." He said.

"I don't care about my appearance tho..I care about how I act..and do.." I honestly.