26

Namjoon

"Hey....Namjoon, Sunoo and Jake want to ride with us."Hoseok said in the line.

"What happened?" I asked as I lift my phone to level into my ears.

"I don't know..Sunoo text Jay and he want to ride with us, and also Jake." Hoseok said.

"Wait??I thought Jake was with you?" I asked because I'm confused right now.

"No...Niki switch with Jake because Lisa said." Hoseok said.

"Oh...really?" I asked.

"Yeah..And we need to stop by the river..I think that's a good spot, and to distract them." Hoseok said.

"Okey..good...tell Jungkook and Taehyung." I said.

"Copy that.." Hoseok said and cut the line.

I close my phone and saw Jin's face.

"What happened?" He quickly asked.

I took a glimpse into Heeseung and he is sleeping.

"Sunoo and Jake want to ride in Yoongi's Campervan.." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because..Ms.Lisa switched Niki with Jake."I said.

"Oh..that's... nonesense." He said.

"I know, Lisa is back again." I said.

"Wait!you know her?" He Shockley asked.

"Yeah..She is The richest girl in our campus when I was in college." I said.

"Wow...rich?" He asked.

"Yeah..and I don't know why Sunoo call her a butler even if she was his sister."I said.

"What?!Sister?" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Lower your voice Honey!" I whispered.

"Oh..yeah.yeah.." Seokjin relaxed.

"Lisa is the daughter of Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim that you talk about earlier, Lisa is a brat, I know it cause I always saw her with the basketball team in the past. I thought she's only child but now she has a younger brother.." I said.

"Really??so..she know you too?" Seokjin asked.

"I think so..I remember that we have one subject that we are classmate but it's just one year..and she left the school..they said Lisa transferred to abroad." I explain.

"Wow... that's good you can say that on her..you have a chance..and get reunion." Seokjin said.

"No..I think things aren't good...and I don't want to bother her ." I said.

"Oh..if that's what you want.....should we keep this a secret?" Seokjin said and smile.

"Okey..you promise that you won't tell someone about this." I said amd smile on him too.

"I love you honey.." Seokjin said.

"I love you too honey.." I replied.

____

Jimin

"What?!we are going to stop in the river?that's great!" I excitedly said.

"Yeah..okey bye.." Hoseok said and cut the line.

"What?" Taehyung asked.