42

D-1

Niki

"Good morning..." I quickly greeted as I saw his eyes open slowly.

We are now in the house that we bought.

I didn't expect that Daniel's big brother is Taehyun, Jungwon's boy friend? Taehyun tell our story to his whole Family and decide to help me.

Sunoo didn't respond and just smile.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Don't asked me..just cook there.." He said and spread his legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm streching?..why?" He asked.

"U-Uh..I think..I will cook now." I said.

"Okey..I will took a picture then.." He said and grab the camera and took a picture.

The picture role and wave Sunoo to make the picture visible.

"I thought you don't like that camera?" I asked and heat a pan.

"I start loving it..cause it looks so cute and aesthetic.." He said and write something at the back.

"What did you write?" I asked.

"Nothing.." he said and quickly shoot the picture into the Jar.

We are collecting the pictures for memories..

And Taki and Hanbin are sleeping at the top of our bed. Hanbin will be the one who will take care of Sunoo.

I took a glimpse into the calendar and it's

February 20, 2021 yesterday was the first quarter of the moon, so later has a moon.

"By the way are you going to go to shower now?" I asked.

"Yeah....Hahahah..I just realized that I smell so bad.." He said and sniff on his shirt.

"By the way you're going to wear this, just bare with me..for this time.." I said and quickly pick a red sweater on the closet.

"What is this?"He asked.

I continue cooking and make the pan cakes fly so high.

"Just wear it..I want you to reach the purple color." I said.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

I chuckled and lift the pan to put the pancake into the plate.

"I don't want to be cheesy...but this is the last 7 days right?The rainbow has 7 colors and you are now going to wear the red." I explain laughing.

"Do you think that's funny?we are going apart after this 7 days and look at you! You're making fun of me.." He angrily said.

"No...I'm wearing a red  too.." I said and smile.

"Shut up!" He shouted.

"You too! Your voice is so loud..you go to the bath already." I said and wink at him.

He just ignore me and go to the bathroom with hatred.

Hahah...he's really cute..I miss teasing him.

____

"Do you think I look good at this red swearter?" Sunoo asked and observe his clothes.

"You always look good..what ever you wore." I said while busy bottoning my red polo.

"You're body looks great.." he said.