51

JMLXX- The captions was supposed to be at the back of the photo lol..just imagine it.

Sunoo

It's Febuary 20,2029 and I heard that Niki become big! And I'm happy with that.I didn't regret everyting I did! I keep watching him every show they did and attend concert they do, I really wish he didn't change a bit.

"Sunoo?!" A voice asked as I was to go inside the the house where we are when we go away.

I turn my face and it was Hanbin! He is the one who's taking care of the house right now and he is living here.

"Wow!you look cool now.." I greeted, he walk towards me and hugged me.

"You're really okey..." He said.

"Yeah..I am.." I said.

"Let's go inside?" He asked and lead me to the house.

The house is still the same!the furnitures the color and the view..

"It doesn't change.." I said while smiling.

"Yeahh..but it's a bit messy..cause Daniel visited yesterday..he said he miss Taki,Niki and You..so he stay here ." Hanbin said and open the curtains.

I can also see the port here!

"Wow!the view still amazed me!!" I shouted and go outside.

"Yeah..the Mayor don't want to touch that because it has a lot of sentimental value." Hanbin said.

"That's awsome.." I said.

"So you're good now?you can breath properly?" Hanbin asked.

"Yeahh!!I'm relieved."I said.

"So you saw Niki?he is so Big now.." Hanbin said and heat the heater.

"Yeah..I always attend the concerts and also watch their shows." I said.

"You become a fan!" Hanbin chuckled.

"I think so." I laugh too.

"By the way Niki visited me last 2 years ago...and it's febuary 20 too!" Hanbin said.

After hearing that he came here my heart pounding so fast.

Still the same.

"R-Really?" I asked.

"Ohh..he stay here for one night and go to the quickly Capital City because his manager call him." Hanbin said.

"Really that's good.." I said.

"I don't think if he will visit this year.." Hanbin said.

"It's okey..I'm just here to put my painting here.." I said and lift a bag full of painting.

"Wow! You paint all of this?!" Hanbin said as he lift the painting one by one.

"Yeah.." I smile and nodd.

"This is cool!" He said.

"Thanks..can I go to the closet?" I asked to Hanbin.

"Sure!It's locked my cloths are in the other room.." Hanbin said while busy checking out my paintings.

I get the key and open the closet where we are two usually dressed up.

The room is dark and big so I turn on the light.

I close the door and find the Jar.

I open the cabinet and It was there!

NIKI'S JAR OF MEMORY FOR MY SUNSHINE☀️