11

Jake

Sunoo is making move to be close with Niki, and I don't know what to do..but I think he is pure right? Sunoo is pure right?

"Jake..can you go along with Sunoo?he's going to buy some foods in the cafeteria?" Heeseung asked.

"Sure!" I excitedly said.

We quickly go outside the room and start walking.

"I said stay away from him right?" I quickly insert.

"Who?" He asked.

I know he knew who is we talking about it's Niki.

"Niki." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause we might be in trouble if you two are going to get along eachother." I said.

"Get along to eachother??is that what you see on me??Like I'm just knowing you all well.." he said.

"Then why are you only attached to Niki?" I asked.

"Cause..after Niki, I will know Jay more and so on." He explain.

Oh...yeah..he's going to know us well..why am I so paranoid?!!

"By the way why..Why did Sunghoon transfer to another school?and get back here again?" He asked.

Great question.

"I don't know.." I said.

"When did he leave you all?" He asked.

his questions are the hardest.

"When we go to the beach,something happened bad and he leave and never comeback."I explain.

I don't want to tell him all what happened that night.. the cut,it's still fresh inside my heart.

"Oh...really? isn't hard to talk just on the phone and never see eachother?" He asked more.

He's really curious.

"No one has contact on him for 2 years." I said.

"Really?! So how can you all talk to him like nothing happened?" He asked.

"I don't know..it's just..he was absent yesterday and he is present now..like that..and we know him well after he leave us.." I said.

"Really??how cooll" he replied.

How can he so cute and handsome at the same time?and I'm seeing flowers behind his head..he is so lovely.

____

Sunghoon

It's my first day here again at the school.

I really miss them all except Niki..we contacted eachother from the past 2 years, and when I go back here I always visit Niki..I only visit him cause he is not talkative and good to talk with.

"Sunghoon do you think I'm cute?" Our new member Sunoo asked.

"I think?" I said.

He is really weird..he is handsome and pretty at the sametime.

"You think?" He asked.

"Uhmm.." I nodd.

I was cleaning the ball in the field, and monitoring all their moves.