Chapter • Three

Ellerie's POV
The boys were singing along to the music and bouncing up and down. I think they are excited but I can't really tell. They were singing to lil uzi and other rap songs. We were driving along the winding driveway when all the boys went silent.

"What's wrong with all of you." I laughed.

"Are those your horses?" Sasha asked pointing out the window towards the horses running.

"Yeah." I laughed. "They know that when I come they get snacks."

"That's so cool!" Kaiden said. I turned the music down so they could marvel at the horses. It was kind of funny actually, I mean having nine hockey boys marveling at an animal is quite funny.

As soon as I pulled into a parking spot the boys jumped out of the car. I just laughed and walked inside. I was in the bathroom putting my hair up when I head the boys walking into the barn.

"This is bigger than my house." Brady said in awe.

"It's nicer than my house too." Sasha said. I chuckled to myself as I walked out of the bathroom. The boys were looking at Brian's calf's. I walked up next to Luke who was standing behind all of them.

"If you guys want you can go in there." I said and they turned to look at me. "They are really sweet."

"Oh sick." They all said as they piled into the small stall. Luke however stayed behind.

"You don't want to go pet the cows?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He responded. "I'm not really an animal person."

"Then wanna come with me?" I asked. "I have to get the horses."

"Um I don't know?" He said looking down. "They're really big."

"Ok mr. 6'2." I said grabbing his hand. "Come with me. I promise they aren't mean."

"Ok Holland but if I get hurt it's your fault!" He laughed. I led him out the back of the barn going to get my horses.

"I think you'll be just fine Hughes." I said back as we approached the pasture that Sharkie and Hoyo live in.

"Ok so I have to get Bacardi from her pasture and then you can bring her in." I said turning around to grab Bacardi. She was my first horse and she will always have a home with me. She still does flat and some jumping but her life is pretty good.

"Ok here you go." I said handing Luke the lead rope. "Just walk with her on you left and always have two hands on the lead." I said putting on Sharkie and Hoyo's halters.

"Ok." He responded sounding unsure.

"Your fine Luke just walk and she'll follow." I laughed. Luke started to walk behind me with Bacardi. I checked over my shoulder every so often. He was walking so carefully and looking at Bacardi. It was so cute. He was super cute.

"Ok Luke just stop there." I said as I went to put Sharkie and Hoyo on the cross ties.

He stopped and looked at me smiling. "Good job." I said as I pulled out my phone. "Now smile!"

I took a quick picture of him and put my phone back. "I'll take her" I said while turning to Luke. He watched me while I put her in the third grooming stall.

"Don't you want to go hangout with the boys?" I asked him while I went to organize the brushes.

"I don't know. I just wanted to know what we're doing today." He responded putting his hands in his pockets.

"Ok well then you can help me divide the boys." I told him. "We have three horses and there's nine of you so just divide everyone into three."

"Um we could have Sasha, Tyler and Caden together." He said looking at his friends "Seamus, Kaidan and I and then Brady, Rutger and Cutter."

"That works with me." I said looking at him. "Ok boys listen up!"

They all walked over to where Luke and I were standing. "So we're going to have Sash, Ty and C with Sharkie." I said pointing to him. "And then Seamus, Luke and K with Hoyo. Um then Brady, Rutger and Cutter with Bacardi."

The boys all split up into their groups and went over to their horses. "Ok so everyone is starting with the curry comb." I said picking one up. "And you brush like this." I said as I made circles in the air.

The boys all began to brush their horses. Some were more timid than others, but they all did pretty good. Hoyo was about to fall asleep. I trusted the boys enough so I went on my phone. The picture I took of Luke was really cute so I went on my phone and snapped it to him. He looked at his phone and walked over to me.

"So you snap me now huh Holland." He smiled.

"Yeah I figured I would." I looked up at him from my seat on a bucket.

"It's a good pic tho." He said as he went to sit next to me.

"Don't you want to go work with your horse." I laughed.

"Nah those two got it." He said giving me a priceless smile. "Plus I want to post it." He laughed.

❤️ by jackhughes and thousands of others📍 Major Wager LLC🏷 elleholland1 , majorwagerLLClhughes_06 me and Alcohol the horse

📍 Major Wager LLC
🏷 elleholland1 , majorwagerLLC
lhughes_06 me and Alcohol the horse.🥃

elleholland1 hey hey hey she's cute ok?? Ok.
jackhughes Alcohol? Dukes your five
trevorzegras chill rowdy he's a man
bradyberardd cardiB
sashapastujov ima jump four foot up in this bitch
boucher_tyler yessir big pro over here
_quinnhughes my guy gonna tear up with Alcohol @joshnorris10
joshnorris10 for sure for sure
_alexturcotte is Alcohol drunk orrr...

After looking at the post the boys were done grooming. "Ok boys let's go pull tack." I said waving them towards the tack room.

We all walked into the tack room. "Ok so I'm going to show you guys how to tack up with Sharkie and then you guys can work together do the others."

I walked over to the saddle racks. "Ok Sash you take this." I said handing him a saddle. "And everyone has to carry something so load up." I said shoving things into the boys arms.

As I led the boys over to the tack area I could hear them laughing. I turned around to see Brady with a blue bonnet on his head and Bacardi's bridle hanging around his neck.

"Nice Brady." I said in a serious tone. The boys just laughed and went to put everything down.

|•|

After what I thought was an endless amount of cluelessness and dumbfuckery the boys finally had their helmets on and horses tacked up.

"Alright this is how it's going to go." I said to the boys. "Sash, Seamus and Brady will be the first to ride."

I helped the boys get on, let them walk around and then do a quick trot and go over a pole. I did this for all of them and then got them off. In the barn I let the boys just fool around as I took care of the horses.

"Hey boys want to help me feed the horses?" I asked and everyone turned to me.