Chapter • Twenty Two

Ellerie's POV
As we were commenting and liking each other's pictures the boys came out. I saw Luke and he looked so good in his suit. I watched him walk up the stairs towards me. When he was close enough to me I stood up going to hug him.

"Hi Lu!" I said standing on my tip toes as he pulled me closer.

"Hey Ellie." He said swinging me back and forth. I giggled as he put me down. We turned back towards the group who were all talking. I noticed Aidan had come up with the rest of the boys. He was talking to Gracie because they both go to Novi. I looked at him then Ryland. I smiled at her and she gave me a quick smile back.

"Is everyone ready?" Mari asked.

Everyone answered yes back to her.

"Let's go then!" She answered leading the group out of the rink.

Luke grabbed my hand on the way out. "You played great today." I said up to him.

"Thanks Ellie." He said smiling.

"Anytime dude!" I smiled. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Guys the party is Jersey themed." Feesa announced to the group.

"Oh that's such a good theme!" Dylan said excitedly.

"It's ok." Laylah laughed.

"Everyone is meeting at my house right?" Kami asked all of us.

"Yeah." I answered walking towards Luke's car with him.

"I'll see you at Kami's?" Luke asked turning to me.

"Yup." I said to him. He leaned in and I gave him a quick kiss. As I went to walk away I tapped him on the chest and smiled. He smiled back and I walked back to my car.

"You guys are too cute!" Ryland screeched from the backseat. I just laughed and we were on our way home.

|•|

All of us piled out of the car and into Hadley's house.

"Hi Mrs. Shaper!" I said to her mom.

"Hello sweetie!" She said to me. I talked to Mrs. Shaper for a while then we all went up to Hadley's room.

I put on a red Nationals Jersey and redid my hair. All the girls were getting excited. I was excited too. I love going to parties and playing games and socializing. I put on a pair of black jean shorts and touched up my makeup.

|•|

"Where are the boys?" Mari said what the whole group was thinking.

"Text them." Ryland said.

Yerrrrrrr🤑
Mari🍈
Guys hurry up

Roman🏛
Great job Bouch you made Mari mad

Bouch🍇
I lost my fucking keys chill

Ry🐄
Yeah yeah whatever hurry up

Hads🍡
How were the girls ready before you

Elle🦎
That's just sad^

Marty🦪
Stfu were coming

Laylah💋
Common I wanna party

Feesa🪅
By the time you guys get here the party's gonna be over

Carts 🛒
Yeah ikr

Lu🦅
Ok we're leaving now

Gracie🩰
Took long enough.

Mari🍈
Fucking finally

The boys had finally arrived and we were on our way to the party. We were all packed into Jake and Tyler's cars. We were so packed that I was sitting on Luke's lap. He had his arms wrapped around me and was resting his head on my back. He laid his hands flat on my lower stomach and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on his and held one of them. Jake pulled up to the house and tyler parked behind him.

I jumped out of the car and grabbed Luke's hand. We walked inside together. The music was already bumping and everyone was tipsy.

"Lu can we take a pictureeeee?" I asked when we were inside.

"Yeah sure!" He said smiling. I let go of his hand and he looked at me.

"Hold on." I said going behind him. I put my hands on his shoulders. He squatted down and I jumped on his back. He gave his phone to tyler and walked over to a wall. He stood in front of it and we stuck out tongues out at the camera. Tyler took a few pictures handed the phone to Luke walked away.

"Well he was helpful!" I smiled as Luke walked towards the kitchen. I was still on his back and he was laughing at what I said.

"Super helpful." He said placing me on the island. He was scrolling through the pictures and picked his favorite. "I'm posting it before I get drunk." He said clicking to Instagram.

❤️ by boucher_tyler and thousands of others🏷 elleholland1 lhughes_06 Let's go baby 🍼

🏷 elleholland1
lhughes_06 Let's go baby 🍼

     elleholland1 🙃💙
     maricart3r loviessss💞
     jmarty18 hottest couple in school
          cadenbrown21 should be me and pizza
          laylahlithren ^^^ lmao too true
     user401 Ugly
          boucher_tyler lmao all the jealous chicks
          user401 OMG HI!!!!!!
          rreeves they wish
          gracemc and they called us puck bunnies...
          user782 Cuz you are
          user792 maybe they should put clothes on next time hahahaha
       user178 fat legs. All I have to say haha
     carterrr 🥺🥺🥺

After Luke posted I was scrolling through the comments. So many people were commenting that I'm ugly or a puck bunny. It made me sad because I actually really like Luke. I decided I would drink it away... bad idea.