New Years

Aph P.O.V
Aaron and I were getting ready to go over to Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn's house for the new years party it was around 6:00. Nicole just moved in with them to help with rent. I know Katelyn said she'd never move in with Nicole but she ended up moving in with them. Aaron was downstairs making sure the dogs went potty before we left and I was upstairs getting ready, It was going to be a pretty fancy party so Aaron was in a nice suite and I was wearing this really pretty long red dress that had no shoulders. Aaron came in as I was putting it on...

Aph: Will you help me zip up.

Aaron: Yeah.

So Aaron goes behind me and zips me up, he grabs my hips and starts kissing my neck. It felt so nice but I start to giggle. Aaron Stops...

Aaron: What's so funny?

I turn and face him as I'm still giggling.

Aph: Oh Nothing.

He smirks at me and gives me a kiss.

Aaron: We better get going or we're gonna be late.

Aph: What do you mean, they're right next door.

Aaron: But at the rate your going we'll miss it!

Aph: Hey!

Aaron chuckles and we head out the door. I grab onto his arm and we walk over to the girls house. We Knock on the door and Garroth answers it.

Garroth: Hey Guys!! Come on in

Aaron: Hey Garroth.

So we go inside and everyone is there Zane is sitting in a corner next to Kawaii~Chan while her and Kim talked. Katelyn, Travis, Dante, and Nicole was sitting in a little group. I was kind of surprised that Nicole was talking to Dante. Zenix Sasha and Gene were sitting there my mom and Eric was sitting there snuggling. Garroth, Aaron and Melissa were talking were talking then there was another Knock at the door and everyone looked a little surprised cause we thought everyone was here.

Katelyn: Answer the door Aphmau, I think you'll be happy to see who it is!! 

So I walk over to the door and answer it and it was Teony and Ivy and Teony's girlfriend Yulee, the chick from Paris who she met at love love paradise. 

Aph: Teony!! Ivy!!!

Teony/Ivy: Aphmau!!

The three of us hugged and they came in side the house. We all were eating and just having fun and just spending time together. Me and Aaron were talking to Zane and Travis asks for Aaron. So Aaron and Travis went outside, I guess just to talk.

Aph: Hmm I wonder what Travis want's?

Zane: Who Knows

Aaron's P.O.V

Travis Asks me to go out side to talk to me.

Aaron: What's up?

Travis: How did you know when the right time was?

Aaron: What are you talking about?

Travis: How did you know it was the right time to propose to Aphmau?

Aaron: I don't know. It just felt like the right time, why you planning on proposing to Katelyn?

Travis: Yeah but not tonight.

Aaron: Then why were you asking me?

Travis: Cause I want to do it by at least Valentines day!

Aaron: Okay?

Travis: Yeah if not by then, then I don't know when.

Aaron: You'll know when its right, I promise!

Travis: Okay, Don't tell anyone!!

Aaron: OKay

Aphmau's P.O.V

Aaron and Travis walk back in and I walk up to Aaron he looked a little nervous.

Aph: Aaron, Are you okay?

Aaron: Ugh yeah why?

Aph: Because you look nervous

Aaron: Nah I aint!

Aph: So what did Travis want to talk about?

Aaron: I was told not to tell, but I'll tell you once we get home.

Aph: OKay!!

So we all just sit around and have fun and then my mom screams 

Savanah: 5 to midnight (11:55) Eric gets your butt over here!

Every Couple gets together and then we all count down to midnight 

Everyone: 10... 9.... 8...7...6.... 5... 4.... 3....2 ....1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 

All the couples kiss and and the people who dont just cheer. After that we got everything and headed home. We get home and go upstairs to get ready for bed, I went into the bathroom to change and Aaron was taking the dogs out for one last potty of the night. After he came upstairs and got his pajama pants on without a shirt. We got into bed snuggled and fell asleep.