I Had A Dream....

So as you can probably see by the title I had a dream, it was about Aphmau havinh yet again ANOTHER baby with Aaron but this is all in Minecraft Diaries Mixed in with modern day junk. I quite liked this dream cause it felt so realistic. But there will be some parts in a "authors perspective" and it will be in Aphmau's P.O.V

So Aphmau was quite pregnant in labor in fact, she found out that she was to have yet ANOTHER BABY and it was Aaron's again (Don't ask me how) But she was traveling thru all these torn down villages and ships, it was all foggy. I try to crawl into a tiny space, finally she found him.

Aphmau: Aaron I'm in labor and about to have to baby!!

Aaron: I have to go away!! I can't... I just can't!!

So he starts to speed off pushing his way thru all of the broken wood and climbing over all of this fallen stuff. After a bit they made it to this boat.

Aaron: Aphmau... I just can't do it... I'm sorry I have to go...

He jumps onto this small motor boats and starts to speed away... Aphmau keeps wondering why he'd do this to her... After all they've been thru. She decides to head back to the hospital and she makes it there. Everyone was there, Garroth Dante and Laurence. Alina and Lilith and I believe Lucinda. The nurse calls her back into the birthing room.

Nurse: is there anyone you want back here with you?

Aphmau: Garroth Dante and Laurence, They have been my guards since the beginning.

So the boys go to this small birthing room  that looks like a jail cell with a hospital bed and the boys are playing around and punching each other. And Aphmau looks at the nurse and asks.

Aphmau: how many centimeters dialated am I?

Nurse: would you like me to check?

Aphmau: yess please!!
⚠Just a warning this is how they actually check⚠
So the nurse stick's to fingers in Aphmau's vagina and has them spread a little.

Nurse: Your 6 1/5 cm dilated.

Aphmau: Can I get the epidural?

Nurse: well I can only give the epidural to people who are actually in pain. Ive given it to people who wasnt in pain and I got in trouble for it.

Aphmau starts to feel upset.

Nurse: but I'll give you and exception. Is there anything you need to do before I give you the epidual?

Aphmau sat there and pondered for a second.

Aphmau: Yes I have to pee!

So she gets up out of bed and walks into the hall and see's lilith and Alina and starts to tear up. She walks up to them and gives them a big hug and goes to the bathroom. She sits there and tries to pee but nothing would come out and so she just shugs and wipes and to her sight there was blood on the toilet paper so she threw it away and she goes to the bathtub trying to open this vault looking thing and couldn't remember how to open it so she called the nurse.

Aphmau: Um I cant seem to remember how to open this?

Then all of a sudden the door opens and she walks into this space where they are hosting game shows and she finally gets back to the lobby and gives the girls another kiss and walks back into the room and lays back down onto the bed and then the doctor goes to check her again and I wake up...

Yeah I know this was a little weird but I thought I would share it. I am a little upset Aaron left. But I wish it was able to be seen then read cause it actually really cool!! But the Gender reveal is being worked on but I just wanted to share this!! So thanks bye!!