Gender Reveal

Aph's P.O.V

Today was the day!! It's Wednesday. We were going to find out the gender of the baby!!! We want to do a gender reveal instead of finding out the gender so what we will do is have the doctor look and put a note in a envelope. Me and Aaron are getting ready. After we finish we go and grab everything and head out to the car, Aaron opens the door for me and I get in, he walks over to the drivers seat and gets in.

Aaron: You ready to find out the gender of the baby?

He places his hand on my stomach.

Aph: Yes!!! Very nervous tho!!

Aaron: We got this! Everything will be fine!

Aph: Okay

Aaron puts his hand on the middle console and I go and grab his hand. We start to head down the road and I get more and more nervous. Finally we reach the ultrasound office which was separate from my OBGYN's Office. I start to feel really anxious and I sit there staring at the office as Aaron get's out and walks around to my side. But I'm lost in thought. What if there is something wrong with the baby, what if it's not developing right. Then I feel my door open and Aaron standing there staring at me.

Aaron: You ready?

Aph: I-I guess... 

He puts his hand out for me to grab and I get out. He looks down at me and I start to tear up. He must've noticed because he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug and puts his chin on the top of my head. I wrap my arms behind him and start to cry. My hormones are all over and I'm terrified of what could happen.

Aaron: What's wrong babe

Aph: What if there's complications with the baby? 

Aaron: Everything will be alright.

Aaron grabs loosens his grip a little bit and makes me look up at him. A tear rolls down my face and he catches it.

Aaron: I promise.

Aph: Okay 

So he gives me a quick peck on lips and he grabs my hand and we walk into the little office. I walk up to the front desk and there was a sweet looking lady sitting there.

DeskLady: Hello how can I help you?

Aph: I'm here for an ultrasound appointment!

DeskLady: Name?

Aph: Aphmau Phoenix! 

DeskLady: Okay I'll let her know your here!! Take a seat.

So Aaron and I walk over to the seats and sit down in the seats and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls his phone out to message someone.

Aph: Who you messaging?

Aaron: Melissa, She wanted me to message her when we got here!

Aph: Oh Okay!

Aaron finishes and looks over at me.

Aaron: Did you tell Donna that we had the appointment today?

Aph: Yep!! And I told her we'd bring the ultrasound and the gender down to her so she can get it ready for Saturday!!

Aaron: Okay.

Doc: Aphmau?

Aaron and I get up and grab each other's hand and he whispers to me.

Aaron: Everything will be alright.

I inhale and we walk to the back to this tiny room that had a screen and a little table looking bed.