Preparing For Baby

(Hey I am back, so I am trying to find out a name for this new story, Comment which name you like more. The First name is "Behind Closed Doors" And the second one "Falling For Her" So I haven't really decided which one I like more. So leave a comment for which one you like more!! And I made a new part that will be behind "Valentines Day" So it should be out hopefully before I finish this part if not after!!  Please! But hope you enjoy this part!!! )

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was laying in bed all of a sudden the alarm starts to go off, I start to groan then all of a sudden the alarm turns off. I roll over to my side and crack my eyes open. Aaron was sitting up in bed stretching. He then looks over at me.

Aaron's P.O.V

The Alarm starts to go off, I lift my head up and hit the off button. I put my head down for a few seconds then I sit up and stretch. I look over at Aph and she has her eyes cracked open a little bit.

Aaron: Good morning babe, I'm going to get up and take a shower

Aph: Mmm Okay.

She closes her eyes and I give her a kiss. Then a few seconds later she starts to snore. She was so adorable. So I get up out of bed and grab some clothes and hurry to the bathroom. After about 20 minutes I finish in the shower and go downstairs. I decided to cook Aph some breakfast. I cook her eggs bacon toast and hash browns. I take them up stairs put the food on the night stand and sit on the bed. I go and rub her back

Aaron: Aphmau... Aph... Wake up.

She groans and rolls over to face me and she starts to open her eyes. She starts to stretch...

Aph: Good *Groans* morning.

She then yawns.

Aaron: I made you something.

Aph: Hmm?

I then reach over and grab the food and her face lights up.

Aph: Oooo Thank you!

She sits up and grabs the food and devours it. After she finishes she sits up and looks over at me.

Aph: So what do you want to do today?

Aaron: What sounds fun to you?

Aph: Hmmm Baaaaaaaabbbbbby Shopping?

I chuckle and look at her.

Aaron: If that's what you want to do we can go buy the big essentials like a crib, a bassinet, a swing, a high chair, and whatever else!

Aph: Yay!!!!

So Aph jumps so fast out of bed and grabs some clothes and goes to the shower. After like a hour and a half in the bathroom she finally comes out. She had shorts on with a cute red off the shoulders crop top and cute wolf socks, she had her make-up done and her hair was straightened. Her little belly was showing. 

Aph: How do I look?

Aaron: Y-you look so beautiful...

Aph starts too blush and puts her head down as she grins ear to ear.

Aph: So you ready to go!!

Aaron: Yep.

So we get up and head out to the car and drive down to Ikea. Aph was still afraid of Ikea.

Aaron: You ready?

Aph: Y-yeah...

She grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly. She takes a deep breath in and we walk into the store. We walk into the baby section where there was a bunch of different baby furniture.

Aph: Oooh Aaron look at this one!!

She pointed to a nice white wooded baby set. It had a crib with a changing table at the end of it, a big dresser with shelves on top, and a gliding chair and a little bassinet. It looked really nice!

Aaron: That looks amazing!!

Aph: Do you think we'll have enough money for it?

I looked over at the prices and for the whole set it was just about $700. Then I looked at her face and a bit of sadness crawled over her face. I could tell she really wanted this set.

Aaron: We could make it work!

Aph squealed in excitement and ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me for a good bit then kissed me!

Aaron: Lets find someone to come help us!!

So we walked around and found someone that worked there and they helped us get it to the check out stand. We checked out and I loaded it into the car. We got into the car and started to drive home. Aph got her phone out and started to message someone.

Aaron: Who you messaging?

Aph: Your sister!

Aaron: Why?

Aph: Cause she wanted to come help!!

Aaron: But still?

Aph: Oh Aaron, it might be fun to have her there to help!!

Aaron: Whatever you say

I let out a slight chuckle and grab Aph's hand and we drove home. Once we got back Melissa was already making her way over.

Melissa: Hey little brother!! Hey future sister-in-law!!

Aph: Hey!!

Aaron: Hey, you wanna help me carry this stuff in?

Melissa: Sure.

It took a few loads but we finally got all the stuff into the house. After we got all the boxes into the house we go upstairs to the spare bedroom that were making into the babies room.

Melissa: So whats your guys plan?

Aaron: We'll figure it out on the way!!

So we go and get the boxes out and try the rest of the day to get everything set up, it was a little difficult but we managed! After we finally got it setup in the room we all looked at it!

Aph: It's AMAZING!!

Melissa: It looks great!!

Aaron: I agree!!

I go and grab Aph's hand and hold onto it tight.

Melissa: So anyone down for pizza?

Aph: I'm starving!!

Aaron: Okay I'll order some!!

So I call and order some pizza, a combination for me and Melissa, and a cheese for Aph!!

So the three of us sit down and eat pizza and the Melissa leaves and we lay down and watch TV for the rest of the night.

(So I just started a new job and so it might take me a while to be uploading new parts!! But I'll do the best I can to do so!!)