Aph's Home PT 3

No one's P.O.V

Aph walks up to Aaron and stands out in front of him... She say's very soft and quietly 

Aph: A-Aaron

Aaron: Aph...

And they hug each other so tight and Aph starts crying. Everyone stares Garroth looks all giddy.  Kawaii~Chan starts to fan girl and Zane walks up to Kawaii~Chan and grabs her hand and they look at each other... Travis wraps his arm around Katelyn and she lays her head on his shoulder. 

Aph *Whisper with slight sob* I missed you so much...

Aaron: I missed you too

Aph: I never want to leave you or be separated from you again..

Aaron: Me neither...

Garroth: Anyone Ready to party!!!

Travis: Yeah lets go!!

KC: GARROTH, TRAVIS!!! DON'T INTERUPT MY SHIP!!

Garroth: Sorry KC I'm just really excited that we'll all back together!!!

Aph: Yeah lets go party!!

Aaron: Ok

Aph: Do you need help?

Aaron: No, but you can hold my hand 

So they all go into Aphmau and Aaron's back yard. Everyone was there including Laurence, Dante, Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. They all just hang out and eat food, The other's that weren't down at starlight was told what happened but they were really supported... Aaron doesn't really remember the one's who weren't at starlight. But the party was over and everyone went home we'll except Melissa, she's been staying there with us helping Aaron. She's going to move into the neighbor hood so she's closer to Aaron. 

Aph's P.O.V

This was our first night back together in what feels like forever. It was a little weird but at the same time felt normal. We were snuggling in bed just enjoying each others company. I looked at Aaron's eye's, they looked foggy and glazed... He just stared off into no where... his expression was blank... 

Aaron: Are you good

Aph: Huh? Oh yeah

Aaron: You feel nervous...

Aph: I kind of am...

Aaron: Do you want me to sleep on the couch?

Aph: *Jumps up* NO!!

Aaron: You sure?

I go and sit on my knee's facing Aaron.

Aph: I'm sure

Aaron: Ok

So we grabbed the laptop and put it on the side side table next to the bed on my side. He goes and spoons me and it feels so warm I can't help but fall asleep. 

Aaron's P.O.V

We were laying in bed watching, we'll I was listening since ya know... and I hear Aph snoring... I wonder if she is asleep. How am I supposed to know for sure, so I go and put my hands on her eyes and they seemed closed so I go and try to get up so I can go downstairs. So I move and she tosses. I go down stairs and make it to the kitchen and sit at the table... I've been having trouble sleeping ever since I started remembering everything. I remembered everything at starlight and the lodge... I've just started having a hard time sleeping at night... Then I hear foot steps coming down the stairs...

Melissa: Hey you good?

Aaron: Yeah... I'm good

Melissa: Is Aph asleep?

Aaron: I believe so... but I'm not sure...

Melissa: Want me to go check?

Aaron: No... Let her sleep

Melissa: Ok, Why aren't you asleep?

Aaron: Just having trouble, What about you?

Melissa: Just thinking of everything that happened... It gives me the chills and makes it hard to sleep...

Aaron: Oh...

Me and Melissa sit there and talk for a little long then head back to bed, I get into bed and Aph turns to me and grabs me and mumbles a litte

Aph: I love you...

Aaron: I love you to

Then we snuggle up and fall asleep