Jenny?!

Aph's P.O.V

Aaron and I decided it would be a good idea to go on a little date! So we decided we would go to the mall and buy some other baby stuff like a gender neutral carseat and stroller and whatever else we need thats big, we want to get all the big stuff out of the way! Then we would go eat, we haven't decided if we wanted to eat at the food court in the mall or eat at Olive Garden. So while Aaron is cooking breakfast I'm upstairs getting myself ready. A few minutes later Aaron yells up the stairs...

Aaron: Hey!! Breakfast is ready!!

Aph: Okay I'll be down in a sec!!! 

So I finish putting on my lashes and I hurry down the stairs carefully and quickly.

Aph: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

Aaron chuckles at me. I sit down and start stuffing my face and Aaron comes over to me and kisses the back of my head. I look up at him with confusion and I raise an eyebrow.

Aaron: Your just so adorable. 

Aph: Oh 

I swallow my food and pucker my lips and he chuckles at me and leans down and pecks my lips. then Aaron goes and sits down in the chair next me and we eat. After were finish I finish getting ready and Aaron sits down on the couch and watches some TV. I get a call, I walk over to the bed where I set my phone and it was Zane. 

Aph: Hmm wonder why he's calling?

So I answer the phone

Aph: Umm Hello?

Zane: Hey Aph, Umm what's ya doing today, Nan- I mean Kawaii~Chan has work and I don't want to be here with Garroth and Laurence cause they invited Dante since Travis is out with Katelyn.

Aph: Sorry Zane, Aaron and I are doing more baby shopping today and going to lunch. 

Zane: Dang, its alright I'll just tell them all to leave!

Aph: Okay Zane Bye

Zane: Bye.

Then he hangs up and Aaron walks into the room and puts his hands on my hips and looks down into my eye's.

Aaron: So who was that?

Aph: Zane, Kawaii~Chan was at work and Laurence, Garroth, and Dante was at the house and he didn't want to be there with them.

Aaron: Ah, Okay! So you ready to go?

Aph: Yep Lets go!!

Aaron gives me a kiss and I grab my bag and we head out the door. We get into the car and we drive down to the mall.

Aaron: So would you prefer eat at Olive Garden or at the food courts?

Aph: If its easier we can eat at the food courts!!

Aaron: Let's go get food and then we'll get what we need so I don't have to pack it around with us.

Aph: Okay.

So we get out and we start to head inside. I hold Aarons hand and with the other hand I wrap it across myself and hold onto Aaron's arm and put my head on upper arm. We walk in and head to the food courts.

Aaron: What sounds good?

Aph: Well the baby wants some Toco's and Nocho's.

I giggle and he chuckles at me.

Aaron: Okay, lets go get the baby some Toco's.

Aph: Don't forget about the Nocho's!!

So we walk over to a place with some toco's and stuff like that and get into line.