Halloween Forgiveness

Aph's P.O.V 

Me and Aaron were arguing earlier about my mom... My mom has mixed emotions and I haven't seen nor talked to her since starlight a few months ago... But she did reach out to me for a few weeks now and I invited her to our Halloween party, she says she apologizes for everything she said about Aaron, she said that it was all said out of fear. Aaron is still iffy cause I told him what she said... But he's feeling a little bit better now about her coming over. So we finished making our cheese cake and we finished decorating and people started to arrive. Aaron looked kind of nervous.

Aph: Hey Aaron?

He jumps and gets startled 

Aph: OH AARON I'M SO SORRY!!!

Aaron: It's alright you just startled me...

Aph: Are you ok? You look nervous...

Aaron: Yeah, I guess it's just your mom coming...

Aph: It's ok I wont let her do anything to you I promise!!

Aaron: Ok...

After a little bit my mom shows up and Aaron runs up the stairs and Melissa runs up after him. So I go and open the door.

Aph: Hey mom, Hey Eric!!!

Savanah: Mija!! I missed you so much!!!

Aph: I missed you too!!

Eric: Hey Aphmau!!! Is my sugar pea here?

Aph: Yep she's right in here, come one in!! 

So they come into the house.

Aph: Ok you guys enjoy yourselves and I'm gonna go upstairs just for a minute.

Savanah: Ok Mija

So I run upstairs to see if Aaron and Melissa are ok. I go into our room and he was sitting there and Melissa looks at me.

Aaron's P.O.V I run upstairs as soon as I hear the knock, I knew it was Savanah, I couldn't bare to see her. After a moment I hear foot steps then Melissa.

Melissa: Aaron are you ok?

I didn't know what to say to her... She know's what Savanah said to Aph...

Melissa: Is it cause Savanah's here?

I nod softly.

Melissa: It's ok I promise.

Then more footsteps comes up the stairs

Melissa: He's not talking, I'll go host the party for you guys!! 

Aph: ok

Melissa walks out of the room and Aph comes and sits next to me.

Aph: Aaron...?

I stays silent

Aph: what's wrong...?

Aaron: I... I don't want your mom to hate me... 

Aph: She doesn't hate you, I promise!!

Aaron: I don't know...

Then there was a knock on the door. 

Aph: Who is it?

Savanah: It's me Mija, Can I come in?

Aph: Yeah

I grabs Aph's hand and gets closer to her and Savanah walks into the door.

Savanah: Can I talk to you two please...

Aph: Uh sure mom.

Savanah: Aaron... I know what I said was harsh... And I apologize for everything I said about you... I said it out of fear of my Mija's life... I know you wouldn't do anything to her. Just know I want you to be apart of our family, I love you Aaron, as a son... You make my Mija happier than she's been with someone... You don't have to forgive me but just know I am very sorry for everything I have said. 

Aaron: I forgive you Savanah... I think I really needed to hear that. 

Savanah: Ok Thank you Aaron.

Then Savanah Hugs me and I hug her back. 

The three of us go downstairs and I hold Aph's hand tightly. We have fun at the party and enjoy ourselves. The party ends and everyone leaves.

Aph: That was pretty fun wasn't it.

Aaron: Yeah!

We finished cleaning up and then we go to bed.