Mystic Falls

I wake up in my bed. Yesterday, I decided to go to a little town called Mystic Falls today. My brothers live there and I want to see them again after all this time. Their names are Damon and Stefan. They're vampires and I haven't seen them since I was sent to a prison world by our dad. We have the best bond ever, and I mis them a lot. After I was gone, I turned my humanity switch off because I missed them too much and I was in the prison world all alone. But I'm back now! I'm just going to visit them in Mystic Falls. I also heard that my best friend, Katherine, lives there too. We've known each other for a long time and she dated both of my brothers once.
I got out of the prison world by magic. After 20 years of being alone, and not able to get out, I finally got it. I'm a Tribrid, that means that I'm a witch, vampire and werewolf all in one. I have a different father than my brothers, and the werewolf curse came from him. So did the witch thing.
When I was in the prison world, there was not a large amount of blood bags in the local hospital. I learned how to control my blood cravings and how to survive with just a little bit of blood. It made me stronger.

When I came out of the prison world two days ago, I doubted going to my brothers. I didn't k ow what was the right thing to do. I had two days to think and today I am going to Mystic Falls.
I get out of my new apartment in New Orleans, near Bourbon Street and walk out of the door. I'm wearing blue mom jeans, a white top and a black leather jacket. Of course, I wear black heels underneath, otherwise it wouldn't be classy enough for me.

I walk towards a car. "Hey" I say to the man in the car. "Hey, can I help you?" he asks. I smile at him. I start compelling him. "You are going to bring me to Mystic Falls and drop me off there, you will not remember me after I stepped out of the car" I say. He nods his head. I get in the car, it's a cabrio.
After a while of driving, we finally arrive. The guy drops me off and parks his car. He walks away from me, into a bar called the Mystic Grill. The compulsion worked! I look around. It's not very busy out here. I start walking and I see a school. I walk towards a student and compel her to gift me her car and never remember it. I get in the car and I just drive. I remember being here a long time ago. I drive towards the Salvatore mansion, where my brothers live. I park the car in front of the door and knock. Someone opens the door. It's my brother Damon, with my brother Stefan in the back. They are quiet and look at me. "You're not going to say anything?" says a girl coming from behind Stefan. I look at her. She has blonde curly hair.
I look back at Damon. He smiles at me and I smile back. "Hello brothers" I say.