The Spell

The next night, I go to Mystic Falls. I get to Bonnie's house and she let's me in. We talk about the spell, and try some things. "Okay, are you ready to do this Julie?" she asks. "Yes, let's do this" I say. We get the candles we need and go to a place. We get everything ready, and wait fir a text from Caroline that says that we can start.
After a while, we get the text, and start the spell. It takes very long. After an hour, our noses start to bleed, and we can see the people in the afterlife. Bonnie walks into it, and searches for Elijah and Alaric. I close my eyes and try to keep the spell going on my own. "Hold on, I got them" she says. After a while, she tells me to stop, so I stop the spell. I'm exhausted and my nose didn't stop bleeding. "Did you..." I say. Bonnie nods her head. I tear up, and blow out the candles. "Where is he?" I ask. "I don't know... He ran off right after I got him out" she says. "Right. Okay, that's fine. Did you get Alaric?" I say, while holding back my tears. "Yeah, I did. We'll find him, I promise" she says. I nod my head, and clean up.
I walk to Bonnie and Alaric, they are outside. "Are you okay?" asks Bonnie. "Yeah, you too?" I ask. "Yes, this is Alaric. Alaric, this is Juliana" she says. "Thank you, Juliana, for helping Bonnie getting me out" he says, and he smiles at me. I smile back at me and look around. I don't see Elijah anywhere. Suddenly, Damon walks up to us. "You let Elijah out? Why would you do that?!" he says. I look at him, with anger in my eyes. "Oh hey Juliana how's your kid?" he asks. I get mad, and blow him away with my magic. "Oh, what was that?" asks Alaric. "He killed my boyfriend 6 years ago. He's dead to me and I don't want to see his face ever again." I say. "I'm sorry, I understand. Is there any chance that your boyfriend is called Elijah Mikaelson?" he asks. I look at him. "Yes, why?!" I say. He looks at me. "I met him, a couple of years ago. He told me about you, but we weren't able to find you because your brother, Damon, let a witch cast a spell on him. He won't be able to see you when he died and when you ever got the idei to bring him back..." he says. I tear up again. "Then what...?" I ask. "He wouldn't remember anything of his life before..." he says. "No... He didn't..." I say, and tears roll down my face. Damon walks towards us again. "I asked you something, how is she?" asks Damon. I slowly turn to him, and vamp towards him. "That's it Damon. You ruin my whole life? I ruin yours" I say and I bite him, and blow him away again. "Julie, he's going to die now!" says Bonnie. "I legit don't even care. He's dead to me already." I say. "I understand, come here" she says, and she hugs me. I hug her back. "There is one more thing... Every time you visit him while the spell is still on, you get a scar on your back" says Alaric. "So... I can't even visit him?" I ask. "No, I'm so sorry" he says. "Thank you for telling me. I'm gonna go home now." I say, and I hand over a little bottle of blood to Bonnie. "What is this?" she asks. "Klaus' blood. Give it to Damon when he nearly dies, okay?" I ask. She nods her head, and we hug. We say bye, and I walk to my car. I get in, and drive away. I'm going home again.

It's 1am as I come home. I get to the kitchen, and get some Bourbon. I sit down at the kitchen, and look at Elijah's picture. "Why..." I silently say while I'm looking at it. I drink a couple of glasses, and go to bed. I open the door to Emilia's room to see if she's asleep. I see her laying in Klaus' arms, with a book in the bed. He's so sweet and kind to her, it's amazing for her to have a father figure after all.
I get to bed and wake up the next morning. My head hurts because of all the Bourbon from yesterday. I get a shower and go downstairs. "Goodmorning all, honey, go play in your room for a minute okay?" I say, and Emilia goes to her room. "It worked." I say, and they all look at me. "You did it?! I'm so proud of you!" says Klaus, and he hugs me. "Don't get your hopes up. Because of Damon's little witch, he doesn't remember anything of his past life. Not you, not Freya, not Rebekah, not Kol and not me. There is a spell that can be broken, but it's a strong one and we need a few powerful witches to break it. It will also take a lot of time to figure it all out... If I decide to go see him anyway, I get scar, starting with my back. Every time I go see him, I get another one. I suppose that it's the same for you guys. I'm sorry. I tried." I say, and I walk upstairs as they all look at me. I get to Emilias's room, and brush her hair. She tells me about her dreams, and her toys. Suddenly, Klaus walks in. He gives me that "it's going to be okay" smile of his, and starts talking to Emilia. I kiss him on the cheek and sit down on her bed.
Klaus, Emilia and I played boardgames the whole day. I'm so thankful for Klaus. Everything he does for me really helps me. He's there for me whenever I need him, and he knows when I need him.