I Miss You

I walk upstairs to my room. It's late, and I get into the shower. I put on my pyjamas and get my bed ready. Someone knocks on my door. "Come in" I say. It's Klaus. "Hello love, everything alright?" he asks. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I ask. "No reason, Goodnight Juliana" he says. I smile at him and turn around. I sit down on my bed, but Klaus is still standing in my room. "What's wrong?" I ask. He looks at me and closes the door. He walks up to me and sits down next to me. "I worry about you and Elijah" he says. "Why? What's wrong?" I ask. "You know what's wrong Juliana. I don't see you and him talk to each other. I don't see you and him hang out together. I don't even see you two kiss and I don't ever hear you two sleep together, and you have his baby. You even told Hayley that you don't know who the father is. Tell me that's not weird" he says.
I look at him. "It is weird. I don't know what happened. But it's fine because we weren't in a relationship or anything so..." I say. He looks at me. "But you never talked about what happened, did you?" he asks. "No, we didn't. I never believed in talking it out or closure, but I think that's what I needed a long time ago." I say. "I understand. Why don't you go talk to him?" he asks. "I don't want to. I can see the way Hayley looks at him I can see the way she hugs him, and kisses his cheek. He's not mine but that doesn't mean that I like it to see him with her so close to me. He probably likes her so what's the point..." I say, and I tear up. "I don't think he-" says Klaus, but I interrupt him. "You know what, it's okay. Let him be. We're not a couple and we never were so it's all okay. I have his baby in my belly but that's all okay! I'll just tell people that I don't know who the father is since he doesn't talk to me!" I say, and a tear falls down. "Jul-" he says, but I interrupt him again. "No, seriously, it's okay. It's all fine. I'm fine. Goodnight Klaus." I say, and another tear falls down. "Let me talk to him for you." he says. "Just let it go." I say, and I get in bed. Klaus runs his hands through my hair. "Don't worry, it'll be okay. Goodnight Juliana" he says, and he walks out of my room. I start crying. How did this happen?

I can't sleep, it's 3am and I'm still up. I'm thinking about Elijah all the time. I miss him and I miss how we were together. I also worry about him and Hayley. She must be a nice girl, but I just don't like her around him. Suddenly, my door opens. I'm laying with my back towards the door. I remain silent, I don't feel like talking right now. The person walks into my room, and sits down on my bed. I just close my eyes and pretend that I'm asleep. I can feel that the person is looking at me. "I miss you..." he whispers. It's Elijah, but I remail silent. He stands up and walks away. "Wait" I say, and I turn around and sit down straight. He turns around and looks at me. "I think we need to talk..." I say. He nods his head, and sits down next to me. "I don't like this Juliana..." he says. I look at him. "Me neither..." I say, and he looks back at me. "I overheard you talking to Niklaus. It hurts me that you think that I like Hayley. I don't." he says. "You don't...?" I ask. "No, I really don't. I'll keep an eye on her, see what she does and stop her if she goes too far-" he says, but I interrupt him. "No, Elijah. It's okay, do what you want. You're not mine" I say. "I am, and I'll always be yours. Always and Forever, remember?" he says. I tear up. "Why did we stop seeing each other..." I say. "I don't know. I want to start seeing you again, if you are okay with that. I want to be with you, and with the baby." he says. "I want to start seeing you again too... I miss you Elijah. I don't sleep, I can barely eat, I really miss you so much" I say. "I miss you too. I love you, and I'll always love you Juliana" he says. I softly smile at him. I pull up nu t-shirt, and get my belly out. "You can feel the baby, if you want" I say. He smiles and sofly places his hand on my belly. I can see that he's getting emotional. Suddenly, the baby kicks. "That's you dad!" I say, facing my belly. He smiles. "This is beautiful, thank you." he says. I smile at him. "So, what do we do now?" I ask. "Let's date" he says. I look at him. "What?" I say. "Let's date. I love you, and you told me you loved me too, so why not try it together?" he says. I like this side of him. "Let's try" I say. We both smile at each other. Elijah stands up and stands in front of me. Walks out of my room, and vamps back with one hand behind his back. "What are you doing?" I ask. He smiles at me, and gets on one knee. I look at him. "Elijah, what are you doing?" I ask. "Juliana Salvatore, I love you. Ofcourse, I'd like to ask you to be my wife, but I won't, yet. My question for you is..." he says. I tear up. "...Will you be my date to the wedding?" he asks, and he gives me a rose. I smile at him and nod my head. I wrap my arms around him, and put one hand on the back of his head, like always." I missed that" he says, and he hugs me back. I let him go. "Let's get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow." I say. "What about you see me the next thing in the morning?" he says. "What do you mean now" I say while laughing. "Let's sleep here together." he says. I smile at him. "Okay" I say, and I lay down. He lays down next to me. I give him a small kiss and get into his arms. He smiles and we both fall asleep.