Watch Your Back

"Tell me, right now!" I say. "Alright, so back in 1895, we met them. We fed together a couple of times, but one day, something happened." says Stefan. "Right, Stefan and I were outside together, looking for a victim. We found a guy, and fed on him. Before we knew it, he was dead. We killed him. We heard someone standing behind us. It was Elijah, and the dead guy turned out to be his best friend. He was so mad at us, and told us that we're going to pay for it one day. That's probably why we should watch out backs with a murderous vampire who hates us on the way" says Damon. "I get it. Thanks for telling me" I say.
A few hours later, we have dinner. Damon and Stefan go out with Lorenzo tonight, while Bonnie, Caroline and stay in and I drink wine all night.
When the boys leave, we get some wine. We drink some, but we don't heet drunk. We talk about boys. Caroline is happy with Stefan, he actually proposed to her yesterday! She said yes, and she wants a beautiful June wedding. Bonnie is happy with Lorenzo. He's taking her to Paris soon. "And how about you? Any boys in the picture?" asks Bonnie. "Nope, too bad, we could go on a triple date!" I say, and we all laugh.

After a while, the boys come home again. Stefan sits with Caroline, Lorenzo sits with Bonnie and Damon sits with me. We all laugh and talk, until someone knocks on the door. It's 1am, who could it be? Enzo walks to the door, we can't see who it is, but Enzo is silent. "Enzo? Are you okay?" says Damon. Enzo walks up to us, with a wooden stake in his stomach. "ENZO" shouts Bonnie, and she runs towards him. Stefan and Damon stand up. "Stay here" says Damon, and they walk to the door. Caroline and Iook at each other. Stefan runs back to us and vamps to his room with us. "What's going on?" I ask. "He's here" he says, and he locks the door. "But...Damon..." I say, but someone knocks on the door. We can hear that it's Damon, and we let him in. "Where are Bonnie and Enzo?" asks Caroline. "Enzo vamped home with her, they're fine. Elijah's been invited in a couple of years ago, so he can come in. Just be quiet okay?" says Damon. We all stay quiet. I'm freaking out! I can't believe he's here. I don't know if I'm glad, or pissed. He judged me because I turned it off and now he turned it off! That's not fair, after everything he said to me.

We keep being quiet in Stefan's room. We can hear Elijah coming up the stairs. "Excuse me, to whom it may concern. You're making a great mistake of you think that you can beat me. You can't" he says. He comes closer and closer. "Let's do this" says Damon, and he walks out. "Damon don't!" I scream, and Damon throws Elijah off the stairs. I run to the stairs and watch Elijah stand up downstairs.  Damon vamps downstairs, towards Elijah. They fight, and keep fighting. I can't watch this anymore. Elijah grabs a wooden stake out of his pocket. I vamp downstairs and stand in front of Damon. "STOP IT!" I scream, but Elijah already stabbed with the stake, I was fast, so I was in front of Damon when he stabbed. He stabbed me, instead of Damon. I look him in the eye. I'm bleeding a lot, and it hurts. I tear up, and fall down. "No no no!" says Damon, and he rushes to the ground. Elijah looks at me, realizing that it's me. I can see that he shows emotions. Now, I get mad. I'm pissed. I rip the stake out of my stomach and stand up. I walk to Elijah and push him away. "WHY" I scream. I push him again. "WHY WOULD YOU" I scream, and I push him again. "DO THIS TO ME" I keep screaming, and I push him again. "YOU IDIOT" and I push him again. "SCREW YOU" and again, I push him away. I'm crying, I'm so mad at him! "I-" he says. I'm completely upset! I'm crying so hard, that I almost panic. "I'm..." he says. "No. How DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU COME HERE" I scream. "I just-" he says, but I interrupt him. "I SAID NO" I scream. "SHUT UP! YOU DONT GET TO DO THIS" I scream. Damon and the others look at us, not knowing what happened in New Orleans.
Elijah remains silent. He looks at me and tears up. "You don't get to do this..." I say, and I keep crying. "You can't do this... Please don't do this..." I say. "I'm... I..." he says, and he walks backwards. "Don't you get it?" I ask. He looks at me. "You judged me, because I turned it off. You walked away from me, because I turned it off! And now you turned it off yourself? You come to my home, threaten my brothers and try to stab one of them? What is going on with you..." I say. He keeps walking backwards, towards the door. "Don't walk away from me again!" I say, and I drag him back with my magic. He's standing right in front of me, looking at me. I look into his eyes, and see emotions. "I turned it on, Elijah. It's on. You don't get to walk away from me anymore" I say. He tears up. I can see his humanity showing a bit. Damon is still standing behind me. I can hear him calling someone, so I turn around. "Klaus, he's here" he says in the phone. I grab his phone and throw it to the wall. "Are you out of your mind?! Klaus will kill him!" I say. "Isn't that the plan? He stabbed you, you know?" says Damon. "No, that's not the plan you idiot! He didn't stab me on purpose Damon." I say. I turn back to Elijah, but he looks shocked. "Elijah?" I say. He falls to the ground, and I see Stefan standing behind him. I look at Elijah on the ground. "WHAT DID YOU DO" I scream. I start crying again, and sit down next to Elijah. I put his head on my lab, he will be back to life in a moment, because he can only be permanently killed with one weapon and this was a normal wooden stick.
I run my hands trough his hair. "Help me get him on the couch, RIGHT NOW." I say. Stefan and Damon get him on the couch. I walk with them and Iook at Stefan. I walk towards him and slap him in the face. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I scream, while crying. "I'm sorry, I thought we wanted him dead" he says. "Screw you Stefan." I say, and I sit down with Elijah and place his head on my lap again. I run my hand trough his hair and look at him. Caroline and Bonnie come downstairs and they all look at me. "What is going on between you two" says Damon. But I can only look at Elijah, hoping that he will breath again soon.