Hanging Out

I walk outside, towards Elijah. "You can come with us! Caroline will bring Stefan and Bonnie will bring her boyfriend." I say while smiling. "Alright!" he says, and he smiles back at me.
Caroline and Stefan, Bonnie and Enzo and Elijah and I arrive at the Grill. We take place around a table, and Elijah sits down next to me. We talk a little bit about some stuff that has been going on in Mystic Falls while I was away. "So, how did you two meet?" asks Enzo. "Um, well I brought him back from the death" I answer. Elijah smiles at me, and I smile back at him. "And that's how you fell in love? You just saw him and-" says Enzo, but I interrupt him. "We're not in love! Just kind of friends" I say, and I get a little bit awkward. Ofcourse there is romance, I can feel it, but I'm not telling them! "Right, what you want" says Enzo, and he smiles.
After a few more drinks, it's already late. "We should go home, it's getting late" I say. "Yes, we'll be home later, we had a great night! See ya soon!" says Stefan, and he smiles. "Thanks guys, bye!" I say to them, and I walk out with Elijah next to me.
"So, did you have a good time?" I ask. "I did, thabk you for bringing me. I needed this, with you" he says, and he smiles at me. "That's okay, just calm me when you need anything alright?" I say, and smike back at him. He nods his head. We can feel the tension between the two of us, and get closer. We almost kiss but then, someone comes from behind me.

"Juliana?" I hear. I look at Elijah. I slowly turn around, I know that voice. The man walks up to us, and comes closer. Now I can see who it is!
"Kai..." I say, and I look at him. "Who's this guy" he says. "This MAN is Elijah" I answer, as I keep looking at Kai. It's hard for me to see him, after what he did. "Okay. Oh, where are my manners! I'm Kai" he says, and he walks towards Elijah, and sticks out his hand. Elijah shakes it and kindly smiles. Someone other is coming from behind me. "Babe, are you coming? Oh, hey Julie" she says, it's Katherine. "You cheated on me with Katherine?!" I say. "Well... Um..." he says. "Save it. Let's go Elijah" I say, and we walk home.
"Do you want to stay with us?" I ask. "Thank you, but I'll be fine" he says. "Are you sure? What are you going to do out there on your own" I ask. "I'll just get a hotel room and get home tomorrow." he answers. I get a little bit sad. It means that he'll be gone again tomorrow. "Maybe we can go to a hotel room together? I mean... Like friends? I don't want you to be all alone, and I can say goodbye tomorrow!" I say. He smiles at me. "That would be great, my friend. I'll wait for you in the car." he says, and he walks to his car.
I get inside and pack some stuff. I tell the rest that I'm going with him because I don't want him to be lonely tonight, and I say bye. I walk outside and get in the car with him.
We drive a long distance before we find a place to stay. Finally, we found a hotel. We park the car and step out. We walk towards the door of the hotel, and ask for a room. The hotel looks nice, and it has a little fancy tint!
I don't want to say goodbye to Elijah tomorrow. What if I don't see him again?