Kai Parker

After Stefan and I came home, we explained everything to Damon. He was pissed at first, but then he realized that Kai has changed and that its good for me to have someone to talk to. After that, we all went to sleep. I can feel my humanity switch wanting to be on again, but I won't let it. I can't feel the pain of my own parents wanting to lock me up and never see me again.
After a few weeks in Mystic Falls, Kai and I hung out almost every day. We talk, we laugh and we relax. Sometimes we do some magic together, it's fun! I'm meeting him at the Mystic grill again today. I walk to the Mystic grill and I see Kai waiting for me outside. He sees me and walks towards me. "Hey! I thought maybe it would be nice to take a walk?" he says. I nod my head and we walk trough the city. We get ice cream and talk a lot. After a while, he walks me home. "I had a great time Julie" he says. "Me too Kai" I say. He looks me in the eyes and I look back at his. We come closer together, and he kisses me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." he says. "No, don't be sorry! I really don't mind" I say. Stefan, Caroline, Damon and Elena are away for the weekend, so I'm home alone. "Would you like to come in?" I say. He smiles. "I would" he says, and he comes in.
We drink some and talk a lot. After a while, Kai kisses me again. I kiss him back. We kiss a lot, and I take him to my room. Kai takes off my jacket, and I take off his. Yes, you can guess what happened next!
The next morning, I wake up with Kai next to me. He is still asleep and I don't want to wake him up. I get my clothes and take a shower. I dress up and get to my room again. "Goodmorning" says Kai, and he smiles. I smile back at him. "How did you sleep?" I ask. "Great! You?" he says. "Me too. You wanna get some breakfast?" I ask. He nods his head, puts on some cloths and comes with me.
We bake some pancakes and eat them. They're delicious! Im getting scared of my humanity. I'm afraid that if I keep seeing Kai like this, I'm going to want to turn it on again.
Kai and I talked all day. We watched some movies and ate some snacks.
It's 7pm now, and Kai is leaving. I walk him out and when he's gone, I'm going to call Damon. I have to talk to him about my feelings.