The Fight

"Juliana..." says Stefan shocked. I laugh and walk towards them. They all stand up and take a step back.
"I'm voting Elena. I do not like that girl and she keeps staring at me. I actually like Bonnie, I also like Lorenzo. Caroline, you're pretty happy all the time but for now, I kind of like you. Stefan, you're my brother and Damon would kill me if I killed you. So, Elena it is!" I say, and my hybrid face shows. I walk towards her. "Stop, please!" she says. "Juliana stop it." says Damon, coming from behind me. I roll my eyes and turn around. "Why? I'm hungry" I say. "I'm a vampire too now" says Elena. "Oh, that's too bad. Well, then I'll go outside and find me someone to feed on, bye! Oh wait, does anyone wanna come with me or...?" I say. "Caroline maybe?" I ask. "I'm sorry Juliana..." she answers. "No, I get it, maybe... Lorenzo?" I ask him. "I'd love to but I can't" he says. "Too bad! We would be a hellish team I think." I say.
I walk to the door, and get outside. Suddenly, I get dragged back inside by someone's magic. I turn around and look at Bonnie. I get my hands ready and blow her away with mine. She lands on the dinner table, and Lorenzo rushes to her. "That wasn't smart of you Bonnie, I still like you though!" I say, and I vamp outside.
I get to my car, and drive to the city, New Orleans to be exact. I do some shopping and compel myself some clothes, shoes and accessories.
I see a bar and walk towards it. I go inside and have a drink. I see the back of a man, talking to a girl. I don't know for sure, but it looks like she's being compelled. He walks outside trough the back, with the girl. I just have to check it out.
I slowly walk to the back door and go outside. I see the man feeding from the neck of the girl. I vamp towards the man and stand behind him. He stops feeding and compels the girl to go away and forget what happened. He turns around with his vampire face and looks me in the eye. I can see that he wants to feed on me. He grabs my arms and gets closer to my neck. "I wouldn't do that, if I were you." I say. He stops, backs away from my neck and lets me go. "Who might you be" I ask. "Why do you want to know" he says. "I asked you something" I say, and I look him in the eyes. "Kol, I'm Kol" he answers. "Well hello Kol. So you're a vampire hm?" I say. "I am, and I am hungry" he says, and he shows his vamp face again. I keep looking him in the eyes, and show my hybrid face. He stops and takes a step back. "Who are you?" he asks. "I'm Juliana, nice to meet you Kol. You may have heard of me" I answer. He takes another step back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he says. "So you have heard of me! It's alright, just be sure to not threaten me again, okay?" I say. He nods his head, and I walk away. "Wait!" he says, and he walks towards me. "Salvatore. Juliana Salvatore?" he asks. "The one and only" I answer with a smile. He smiles at me. "Thank God... I actually have some questions for you, do you mind having a drink?" he asks. I smile, "Sure!" I say, and we walk into the bar.