The Call

I sit down on the couch, with a glass of water. I'm talking with Bonnie about some things, but then Damon walks over to me. He looks worried. "Julie, it's for you" he says, and he hands over his phone. He keeps looking at me. I stand up and walk to the kitchen. "Hello?" I say. "Hello love" he says, it's Klaus. I drop my glass of water on the ground. "Klaus..." I say. "Yes love, I'm sorry to call you, but something is wrong here." he says. "...What is it?" I ask. "It's my brother. He falls away all the time, it's like he doesn't hear or see us. Sometimes he falls down, on the ground, calling for you." he says. "Me...?" I ask. "Yes, he calls for you. He's doing it right now. We don't know what to do Juliana..." he says. I remain silent. I don't know what to do. "I...um..." I say, it's all that comes out of my mouth. I picture Elijah calling my name. I want to help him, but I think he doesn't want to see me. "He's not alright Juliana, what should I do?" he says. "Put...put him on the phone, hold it to his ear so he can hear me" I say. Damon walks up to me, looks at me like he doesn't know what's going on. "Can you hear me?" I ask. I can hear Elijah saying "Jul...Juliana..." and I can hear him breath heavy. "It's me, can you hear me?" I say. He gets calmer. "Y...yes" he says. "Good, now just keep breathing okay? Your family is around you, don't worry" I say. I start crying quietly. "You're going to be just fine, just focus on your family" I say. I can hear him getting emotional. Klaus gets his phone back. "Thank you love" he says. "It's okay" I say, and I give Damon his phone back. He hangs up and looks at me. "So that's where you've been? With the Mikaelsons? Do you have any ideas how dangerous they are" he says. "They're not, Damon. I was safe, they made me feel safe." I say. "Okay, you're home now, that's all that matters. But are you okay? You're crying" he says. I dry my tears. "Yeah, I just had something in my eyes" I say, and I walk to the bathroom. I fill up the bathtub with hot water, and get undressed. I get in the bath and just relax.
I just heard Elijah on the phone. It's been three months since I've heard him speak. I was so mad and full of emotions the last time I saw him. Now I can't stop thinking about him. What if I stayed there? What would've happened to him?

After a while, I get out of the bath. My phone rings, I don't know the number calling me. I pick up anyway. "Hello?" I say. "Hello love, it's me again. Damon gave me your number" says Klaus. "Hey Klaus!" I say. "So, something happened, again" he says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "He's gone. Elijah is gone. He turned it off and ran away..." he says. I can't believe this. "...What...? I say. "He ran off about ten minutes ago now, I don't know where he went but just let Damon and Stefan watch their backs, alright?" he says. "I will, thanks for letting me know" I say.
After I hung up, I get dressed. I get downstairs as soon as possible and run over to Damon and Stefan. "Guys, listen to me" I say. They both look at me. "When I was away, I was with the Mikaelsons in New Orleans. I helped them get a brother back, Elijah to be exact. He was in a prison world, like me. I helped him get out. Klaus just called me and told me that Elijah as turned it off, and he said that you guys need to watch your backs." I say. The look shocked." Elijah turned it off..?" asks Damon. "Yes, so why is Klaus telling me that you should watch your backs? What did you do?" I ask. Damon looks at me. "Ah oh..." he says, and he looks at Stefan.