Going Back

After a week of thinking and ignoring Damon, the doorbell rings. I open the door, and it's Klaus. "Hello love" he says, and he smiles at me. I smile back at him. "Hey Klaus" I say. "So, have you thought about it?" he asks. "I did. I'm coming with you" I say. He looks me in the eyes. "Are you sure?" he asks. I smile. "I am, yes" I say. "That's great. That's amazing, thank you so much. My brother is going to be so shocked! Happy shocked, ofcourse" he says. I laugh, "It's okay, let's go" I say, and I say goodbye to everyone. I grab my bags and put them in his car.

We get in, and we drive away. After a while of driving, I start to feel really sick again. "Stop the car" I say. "What?" says Klaus. "Stop the car!" I say, louder. He pulls over and I get out of the car. I run towards a bush and throw up. "Damn it..." I say. Klaus comes to me, "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah, I'm fine thanks. I'm just feeling sick lately" I say. "You're not pregnant, are you?" he says. I laugh. "Ofcourse not! I didn't sleep with anyone since Kai!" I say. He looks at me. "Right, sorry. Are you ready to go?" he asks. "Yes, let's go" I say, and we smile at each other. We get back in the car and drive to New Orleans. "New Orleans hm? That's cool" I say. "Yeah, it's beautiful. You've been here before, you walked these streets with my brother." he says. "Ah, I'm sorry. I really want to remember but I can't. I tried to bring my memories back with my magic but I can't to it to myself apparently. I'm so sorry" I say. "You can't do anything about it and it's not you fault. Don't be sorry!" he says, and he ggrsbs my hand. "Thank you Klaus" I say, and we smile at each other.
After another while of driving, Klaus parks his car in front of a huge mansion. "This is your home?" I ask. "Yes, our home, let's go inside." he says, and we walk trough the door. "I've been here before right?" I ask. Klaus looks at me. "Do you remember?!" he says. "No, it's just that I can get in your house without being invited in" I answer. "Oh, right, sorry" he says, and he looks disappointed. "I'm sorry Klaus..." I say. "It's not your fault." he says, and he smiles at me.

A blonde woman walks up to me. "Hey Juliana!" she says, and she gives me a hug. "Hey" I say, not knowing who she is. "How have you been? Oohhh he will be so thrilled to see you!" she says. I just smile at her.
"Rebekah..." says Klaus. "Yes? What is it?" she says. "She doesn't remember" he says. I look down, I'm so ashamed right now! "A witch took away her memories, because Damon considered us dangerous to her" says Klaus. She looks at me. We talk about if for a minute, and then two others, named Kol and Freya come to me. They tell me about themselfs and about what we did together.
"I don't know how to say this, but is any of you the brother that I brought back to life?" I ask. "No, he's not here" says Freya. "Oh, alright!" I say.
We all sit down and have a drink. They told me that I can stay with them for as long as I want.
Suddenly, Klaus gets a message. He looks worried and pale.

We all look at Klaus, wondering what he got. He looks down, and then back at us. "It's Marcel. He has him." he says. Everyone is shocked. "Who is Marcel?" I ask. "Marcel is a very strong vampire, who loved us first, but hates our family now. He took our brother with him..." says Klaus. "We can't just let him go, we have to go find him!" says Rebekah.