14th

NO ONES POV:

wow! What was that? Was I going to have sex with Meredith?
We just know each other for about a couple of weeks.

Addison was panicking.

She was walking downs the hallway towards the shock room 1.

Meredith was still lying in bed with her head full of questions.

Shit! She can't do that to me. Leaving me here all wet and wanting her.

Meredith realized that she couldn't work without finishing.

She stand up and locked the door and going back to bed.

She traveled her hands down to her breasts and started to please herself by pinching her nipples.

She took her index and middle finger, putted them into her mouth to wet them. And then pressing on her clit, gasping.

She was already very wet because of Addison and considering the time, things had to go fast, also because she has work to do.

That's why she started bumping her fingers fast in and out, causing her to moan, while picturing it would be Addison who was thrusting her fingers inside her body.

Addison had teased her already enough so Meredith couldn't hold it very long and released aber a few minutes just as her paiger went off, too.

Addison was searching for a fetal heart beat, as Meredith came into the shock room.

Addison wanted to ask Meredith something, but she didn't know how to treat her after what happened earlier.

She decided to stay in a professional but nice tone.
"Grey, would you be so kind and watch the mothers heart beat while I'm watching the baby ones and Bailey's operating?"

Meredith was in a bit of a shock. She felt guilty for what she had done a couple of minutes ago.

She just nodded.

later that day

Addison and Meredith finished the operation and the mother and her baby were alive.
They were in the washing room in front of the or, drying their hands.

Meredith glances at Addison and tried to shoot her shot.

She turned around and pressed her full body at Addison and against the door, pushing her leg between Addisons legs.

"You left me all wet and ready to fuck you."
Meredith said in a sharp voice.

Addison got really turned on by this move of Meredith. Feeling her front and her hot breath against her drive her completely wild.

"I - I got paiged"
she just whispered.

Meredith looked straight into her eyes.

"I had to make me cum by myself."

Addison gasped.
"Really? - Thats hot"

"You bet.
I was picturing you."

"Whoa - Mer-"
Addison was almost moaning her name.

Meredith came close and pushed her lips against Addisons.

They kissed tensely, before Addison pulled herself away.

"What? Don't you like it? Or me?"
Meredith asked.

"No, No that's not - it."
Addison looked at the bottom in shame.

"Then what?"

Meredith didn't want Addison to feel uncomfortable so she pulled Addison into a light hug who started to relax.

"It's just- all of me wants to kiss you. Really. And I- I want to do all those things which wouldn't be my first time with a woman. I did it a couple of times when I was drunk. Saying I couldn't remember, the next morning. I was married and I thought I was straight. But when I met you, I felt all those thing and all I wanted to do was kissing you and all those things. But when we were about to have sex and I got paiged... First I was disappointed because I had to leave you, but in the end I was happy that we hadn't the chance to have sex-, because I want this to be special. Only if you want this too, of course. Because you are a special person and I want to get to know you and not just fuck you and let these hormones decide if I like you or not. I know I like you a lot. But do you understand if I'm saying I want to wait with sex, until we know each other?"
Addison was scared to look up.

Meredith was touched.
"Oh Addie! I thought having sex with you would be the only way to get to know you more. If I had known that you would like to get to know me first, it hadn't come to this, you overthinking everything.
I'd really like to get to know ya and wait with sex. And if you want to wait with kissing also, then we'll do that and I'm not going to run away. I promise."
Meredith smiled.

"Thank you, Meredith.
But I think at least, kissing is totally fine"

And with that the two are finally kissing passionately.