16th

Later the day, Addison was at her hotel and Meredith was at home. They both get ready and were really exited.
-
It was 7pm when Addison arrived at Meredith's house. she left her car and knocked at the door. Meredith opened it exited.

"hii"
she said in a high voice and with a big smile on her face.
"hi! wow you look amazing!"
Addison said and Meredith blushed and looked at her feeds.
"you don't look too bad either"
she smirked.

"you're ready?"
meredith nodded and closed the door behind her. when they both started walking towards the car, their hands brushed against each other and they both felt a bunch of butterflies in their stomach.

ouh shit. Having her near by me really drives me crazy! Is it ok for her if i'll take her hand?
Addison thought.

Addison glanced at Meredith and saw her smirking and decided, it'd be totally fine for Meredith.

So slowly she drove her hand near Meredith's and just let hand glide into Meredith's.
They fitted perfectly into the other one.

The two women looked in each other's eyes and smiled.

They had arrived at Addisons car and Addison opened the door for Meredith, before she got into the car and started driving.

_____________________
I'm sorry this one is very short but I wanted to update :/
~M