10th

POV ADDISON

I feel bad about Meredith, but I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not gay!
And if Derek wants to talk with me I should take this chance to try to fix our marriage.

I walked along the corridor and at the end of it I saw Derek waiting for me at the counter.

"Hey." He said and looked at my with his Dreamy gaze.

"Hey."

"Do you want to come to the trailer? There we can talk."

"Sure."

"You can drive with me. Than you don't have to drive all alone in the dark woods."

"Thank you Derek."

He's carrying about me. When was the last time he did that?

It felt like years ago.
But now he did.

___________________

Derek said he wants to fix our marriage, because I'm important to him and we survived a lot of thinks in our marriage. And we will get through this too. Together.

It should make me happy, because that's all I wanted. That's why I flew to Seattle.

I recognized I used past. 'that's all I wanted' ...

And what do I want now?

I don't know.

But what I know, is that I'm too tired to think about it. I should go to the hotel first and sleep one night above it.
To order my own thoughts and thinking about what I want.

Because Derek's my husband. For 11 years and I loved him.
But I kissed Meredith, because there's a tension between us and she seems nice and sweet.