19th

"Karev, present please"
"So, this is Molly Grey-Thomson, 22 years old and has a congenital diaphragmatic hernia."
"Thanks. Good Morning Molly, I'm sorry you had to wait this long but now i'm here and we will look after you and your baby."

While they talked and did some checks, Molly's parents entered the room. And the father was Thatcher Grey. Addison recognized him, because when she was on a date with Meredith Grey they were looking at some pictures from Meredith's childhood.

"Ok Molly, I would like to operate you tomorrow morning and if everything will went perfectly you can leave the hospital 7 to 10 days after your operationen."
"Thank you, Dr Montgomery", Molly and her parents thanked Addison.

At the same time Meredith and Cristina were standing in a long queue in the canteen and talked about their morning. That's when Addison joins them.

"Hey you two!"
"Hii Addie, how was your morning?"
"Yeah it was good, but i wanted to talk to you about something. Maybe we can eat together?"
"Ah that's no problem Dr Montgomery, Dr Grey would do anything for you, am I right Mer?", Cristina said with a smirk on her face and bumped her elbow into Meredith's ribs.
"Ouch Cristina"
"See I am right"
Addison was amused by their friendship and also kind of happy, because she knew that Meredith wouldn't have told her person about them if it wouldn't be that important to her. So she just smiles and nods.
"Damn Cristina, the was my conversation and not yours! Take your fucking fries and leave.
I'm sorry Addie but you know her."
Cristina leaves and joins Alex at a table.
"Oh there's nothing to be sorry about. Don't worry i found it quite amusing", Addison chuckled and Meredith smiled at her relived.

When they both got their food and something to drink, they looked for a not occupied table and sat down.

"So what did you need to tell me, Addie?"
"Yea so there's this patient I got this morning. You remember? I was busy and we met in the elevator", "Yea i remember", "Good ahm... When i came into the patient's room everything seemed normal but then her parents came in." "And what's about them?" "Her father is also Thatcher Grey. I recognized him from when we watched your old photos and I thought I should tell you. Maybe you know already but if you don't you know now but I didn't want to leave you in the dark and wanted to avoid any uncomfy situations if you meet him."
"Wow that's some news. Thank you Addie for telling me. That's very kind of you! No, I didn't know I mean I knew he had a new girlfriend but didn't know he had any other kids."

They both kept on talking and decided to change Karev and Grey, so Meredith will get to know her step-sister but in a way which was very platonic and in a working way.