3rd

"Good Morning, Doctor Montgomery" I heard a voice and I turned around.
"Good Morning Meredith."
She was smiling at me. So was I.

I noticed her beautiful blue eyes. They're looking like the ocean. And her long wavy hair which is falling down her shoulders.

"Sorry for interrupting, but there's a patient."
"And why do you tell me that? I'm not working here."
"I know. But she's pregnant and our OB/GYN got fired last week so we don't have another here who could check her. Would you be so kind? It was the idea of Doc Webber."
"Alright. Let's go."

"Hello Mrs Phillips, I'm doc Montgomery and I'm here to check on your baby."
The woman doesn't answer because she wasn't strong enough to build some sentences. She just tried to nod.
"Ok, this could be cold" I said while I was applying the transparent creme to do an ultrasound.
The heartbeat of the little boy was fast. A way to fast.
"So mrs Phillips your little boy is ok. Nevertheless we have to get him now. I see you're in week 33 so he has great chances to live."
Mrs Phillips nods and tries to speak.
"Mmm mm my husssbnd?"
"Mrs Phillips don't worry your husband is on his way. He should  arrive in about 10 minutes."
I tried to calm her down.

I was walking down the corridor as I saw Miranda Bailey.
I knew her since a couple of years because of Richard Webber.
"Heyy Bailey!"
I shouted.
"Addison! What are you doing here? Trying to fix your broken marriage? hahaha" She jokes.
"Actually yes." I said "But that's an other story. So, I've got a patient who needs to get a c-section. And I need an intern. Who could be the best?"
"Ohh ahem... I would say Meredith Grey, but... I don't know if it's the best choice. At the sight of the fact that she's screwing your husband."
I laughed at that because she chooses exact the same words like I did.
"I think it's ok. For me it's ok. If you say she'd be the best. I'll take her."

"Doc Montgomery you requested me?" Meredith asks.
"Yes, Bailey said you'd be the best so I picked you."
She smiles.

Wow her smile is beautiful. Her eyes are sparkling when she's smiling and there are these cute little dimples on her cheeks.
I thought.
But it weren't just her eyes which seem to sparkle..