13th

POV MEREDITH

I was breathing healthily while Addison started to travel down her fingers under my shirt. Her fingers were soft and cold and it felt like magic was touching my skin.
I gasped as she traveled her hands more towards my breasts.
We were still fully clothed but Addie started to lift up my shirt and pulled it over my head.

She looked deep into my eyes, asking if it's still ok for me. I nodded and she smirked at me.
I shivered as she opened my bra and let it fall down.

She was starring at my tits.
"you like what you see?"
I asked, gaining some confidence and raised an eye brow.
She bit down her bottom lip what drove me crazy so I pulled her down to me and pressed her lips against mine.

I felt her tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance.
I parted my lips, but not enough for her to travel in.

"Meredith Grey, you're a tease!",
She laughed into our kiss,
"watch out, you'll get everything back."

She licks down my collar bone and started sucking down my neck and found my sweet spot directly.

I opened my mouth to let out a moan and she took the opportunity and smacked her tongue down my throat and kissed me aggressively.

I was a fan of rough sex, so I really get turned on by this move of her.

"Oouh", I moaned, "please-
fuck me hard Addie"
I begged.

"I'll start right away. And if you like it rough, you'll get it rough."

And with that she let her hands traveled down to my pants. She opened them roughly and pulled them out.

Now I was only wearing my panties, but not for long.
Addie moved her head down at took the seam of my panties between her teeth and pulled them down, as I felt a hot breath against my center.

I felt how wet I already was.
Wow she had barely touched me, yet.

POV ADDISON

While I pulled down Mers panties I stared at her center and saw how wet she already was.

I decided to stay in this position and gave her some open mouthed kisses between her legs.

"Whoaa" Meredith gasped audible.

I took that at a compliment and continued to go further up her legs until I reached her almost very wet center.

But it wasn't wet enough for me yet. I wanted her to be dripping.

I played my attention towards her perfect boobs.

First I just touched them and kneaded them inside my hands, which made her moan even louder.

I putted my lips on her nipples and circled around them and I could feel how much she liked it, because her nipples were hard in an instant. So I took her whole left boob into my mouth.

"Ooh Addie- please don't stop"

"I would never-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My paiger went off.

"No, no please Addison. Don't leave."
Meredith looked at me with very sad eyes.

I looked down the apogee and saw that it was a 911 paige from Richard.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go.
We'll definitely continue this soon."
I smiled at her.

And with that I grabbed my Shirt and was about to leave the room with a run.