Chapter 5

I thought a lot on the plane ride, well I thought about Zach the entire plane ride

I thought a lot on the plane ride, well I thought about Zach the entire plane ride. I'm not ready to face him. I don't know how I'll be able to control myself. Ella talked to me about random things like don't start stuff with them or something blah blah blah who cares, I understand what I have to do, I just don't like it.

When we arrive to the house, I notice how beautiful it is. It was a huge mansion with a nice garden out in the front. I start to imagine Zach gardening and laugh at myself.  I have to see that before I kill him. Ella and I step out of the car and we were met with guards. "Name?" One of them said.

"Shay Cuncord" I responded, looking him straight in the eye already creating tension. I don't just hate Zach of course, I hate the entire mafia itself.

"Ma'am we have notified sir that you are here. He has told us to never let you in without permission." I laugh and look at Ella who still isn't amused.

Not even a minute later does a man come walking up to us. He had brown hair, greenish- blue eyes, around 6'0 making him a little taller than my 5'9 self. I stare at him and he looks stunned to see me.

"Wow you guys weren't lying. If it isn't the one and only Shay Cuncord." I roll my eyes at him. "Oh so you don't speak? You just do facial expressions?" He says. He was already being annoying and I couldn't help myself. I reached for my gun and pulled it out, but a hand stopped me. I turned and look at Ella who looked at me with a stern look. Sighing, I slowly set down the gun.

"Hi I'm Ella." She says sticking out her hand for him, which he unexpectedly shakes. "Shay here won't talk for- well I'm sure you know why." He laughs and nods. "Well we would like to speak with Zach about a few things if you don't mind." He looks at both of us for a while before nodding. The guards move and we follow him inside.

"I'm Corbyn by the way." He says not turning back to look at us. Ella looks at me and I turn to her. She gives me that don't do anything stupid look and I roll my eyes before nodding and facing back forwards. Corbyn stops right in front of a huge meeting room. "Please wait here while I get Zach." He nods at the guards who step forward and stare at our every move. I slide down in the chair and sigh. Ella sits next to me, crossing her legs.

"When he walks in you better not try anything I want you sitting here and being still." She says very strictly.

"Okay mom." I say rolling my eyes. She snickers and looks ahead as the door opens. It reveals a short guy around 5'7, brown hair, brown eyes, and a nose ring.

"Oh my fucking god can we just speak to Zach my patience is running out." I say. The man looks at me before smirking and that's when I hear a whisper in my ear.

"So eager to see me huh princess?" I jerk my head around to see my rival. The person I hated most in the world. The person I have wanted to kill since I was 14. The reason for the scar on my left hip. The reason I can't focus on any work. He has a changed a lot since I last saw him. He's stronger more manly which is surprising for him. I glare at him as he takes a seat across from me. "Now you know I can't trust you so please place all your weapons on the table over there." I open my mouth to say something, but Ella says something before I do.