Chapter 6

I wake up only to realize I'm not in my bed

I wake up only to realize I'm not in my bed.  This bed was way less comfortable and didn't have as many pillows. Groaning, I roll over and look at the time. 10:00AM. I sigh and sit up, getting ready for today.

After taking a shower, I decide to go with a simple black jumpsuit, black heels, and light makeup. After doing some more final touches, I head downstairs.

Elizabeth smiles at me as I grab a cup of coffee on the counter and start drinking it. Zach walks in dressed in a suit, as always I look at him and then back to my phone. He takes a seat right next to me. Of course.

"Good morning princess." He says to me. I give me a look before turning back to my phone and doing some business. "You know I'm trying my best to be nice to you, I mean if we're going to work together you can't keep giving me these looks."

"I'll do whatever the hell I want." I growl setting down my phone and turning to him. He just laughs and I sigh. "Okay fine I'll try my best."

"Well only if you try." He says, rolling his eyes and getting up. "Meeting is in ten minutes, Elizabeth will show you to the room." I nod and Elizabeth smiles at me handing me my food. I eat quickly since this meeting was SO GOD DAMN EARLY.

After finishing my very delicious breakfast, Elizabeth leads me to the meeting room. This one was bigger. It had a huge screen and movie theater seats. I sit down in the front row and lean back. The room wasn't very crowded but a couple of people starting piling in.

Ella soon sits down next to me, a smile on her face. It was almost as if she was enjoying it here, I could never understand.

"So how was your first night?" Ella asks.

"It was good I guess." I say sighing. She only frowns and turns to her left talking to another of Zach's most trusted men, Jonah.

The room later on starts filling with men all dresses in suits. Jack sat on the other side of me and smiled, which I surprisingly smiled back at him. People start talking and that's when Jack turns to me.

"Zach told us about last night. How did you duck so fast?" He leans in a little.

"Practice I guess. I mean I've always had fast reflexes but if you constantly have knives being thrown at you and guns beings shot at you for 6 years you get used to it." He only nods at my response.

"Ok quiet down." Zach says, his voice louder than everyone else's. The talking and laughter quickly dies out and we all turn to Zach.

"Vladimir clearly wants to prepare for war with both Italian and American mafias. With both mafias fighting there will be no way the Russians can win. After sending Elizabeth for a mission she has come back with some very useful information." I watch as my maid Elizabeth walks in. I was shocked I didn't even know she was more than just someone who cooks and cleans, which made me lean in, more intrigued.

"After asking Oleg many many questions before burning him alive," she smirked. "I found out Vladimir is sending in weapons through a ship. The shipment will be coming in tomorrow at the harbor at 4AM. Based off the surveillance Zach has on them, it will be heavily armed, at least 50 of his men will be there for the drop. 20 covering the west, 20 covering the east, and 10 covering the shipment. Daniel has already mapped out the area and gained access to the security cameras. We will steal their weapons. Anything we can't take, we will destroy." She looks at Daniel as he switches the screen to a map of the harbor. "Zach, Jonah, Jack, and Shay will enter from the west side of the harbor. Ella, Daniel, Corbyn and I will enter from the east side of the harbor. There will be backup in case we need it. She looks at Daniel who switches the screen to a well drawn plan of everything. "Zach's group will take out the guards on the west while my group will take out the guards on the east. This has to be done quickly and quietly so we have enough time to steal the shipment." She smiles and looks at Zach. "After we take down the east and west sides, Shay will lead the rest to take out the guards, while Zach and everyone else will steal the shipment."

"No, I'll be with Shay to fight off the rest of the guards. Jonah will lead everyone to take over the shipment." He says looking at me. I just nod and turn back to Elizabeth. "We'll take all the weapons and stay at the safe house near the harbor. If Vladimir wants to take over our mafias, I'd like to see him try." Zach says as everyone in the room claps. After everyone leaves, I stand up and walk over to him.

"Always so eager to be with me huh?" I smirk at Zach.

"It's hard to stay away from a face like yours, just so I don't know, stabable." It's Zach's turn to smirk, leaving me glaring at him.

"I could say the same about you." I snap back at him. He only laughs before walking out of the conference room, leaving me alone.