Chapter 13

I walk up to the huge mansion

I walk up to the huge mansion. It was very well hidden in the forests, just like Rodion said.

Taking a close look of my surroundings, I walk up to the black gates that surrounded the entire house. A guard stood at the gate, armed.

"Passcode?" The guard said.

"пароль" I said in Russian. The gates opened and I smiled to myself. Walkingup the long paved driveway, I'm met with a huge door with a golden door handle. Just before I knocked, Vladimir opened it and grabbed my neck choking me.

"Well what do we have here?" He asks smirking at me.

"P-please let m-me talk to you." I manage to get out while gasping for air. He let go of me, making me drop to the ground.

"Maxim, watch her." Vladimir says glaring at me before leading me up the stairs.

After a long walk through many hallways, Vladimir steps into a meeting room. There was a long table facing a big screen. He took a seat and I sat across from him, Maxim beside me.

"I understand you want to take over the Italian and American mafia." I say to him.

"Correct." He smirks at me and leans forward.

"Very well then. I am offering my position in the Italian mafia only under one condition." I take out the blue folder from my shirt.

"And what might that be?" Vladimir asks leaning in, more intrigued.

"You let me kill Zach Herron." I say.

"You would give up your entire mafia to kill one man." He laughs as my face stays still.

"Yes. Then, you would get control over the Italian and American mafia. You can hire me to be any position in your mafias and I will do so. As the smarter leader, I will hand over my position to you." I slide the folder over towards him.

He reads over the papers and when I hand him the pen, he takes it and signs the paper.

When he slides the pen and folder back over to me, I stand up satisfied.

"Your greed is taking everything from you Mrs. Cuncord." Vladimir stands up.

"I don't care anymore I know what I want." I answer.

"Maxim show her to her room. We will be kidnapping the leader of the American mafia soon after we get our plans. Also Shay," he stops me. "Don't think I trust you yet. We will be working closely with you until I know for sure."

I nod and follow Maxim out of the meeting room. He leads me through more hallways before we end up in front of an empty bedroom. I nod to Maxim before walking into my room. It was painted black with golden dressers and a king sized bed with grey and black sheets. There was a walk in closet filled with clothes for all genders.

After taking a look around, I finally check the time and decide to go to bed. Sliding into the bedsheets I lay down, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.