First companions

(A/N: There will also be magic from other anime in this, such as fairy tail, the misfit of demon king academy, and others.)

Jaune, after a good hour, made it to the town and had began to walk towards an inn to spend the night. He had received a text from Michelangelo that contained the null spell enchant, he was going over it when he had overheard some arguing by a nearby alley. Jaune had made his way there and saw 2 guys were arguing with 3 beautiful girls. two of them had black hair except one also had cat ears, and the third one was a red head.

 two of them had black hair except one also had cat ears, and the third one was a red head

They were continue to argue over a crystal antler

They were continue to argue over a crystal antler. "The Job was to bring this thing in perfect condition, so you get a silver coin instead of the gold one". Jaune had then scowled and said "well if you don't want it, I am willing to buy it", which alerted them of his presence. The guys had then turned to Jaune and demanded him to tell them who he was and what he wanted.

Jaune simply said "I am sorry but my business is with these ladies here". The girls looked confused and asked "what business do you mean", Jaune then smirked and said "since they guys are not interested in that antler, I am willing to buy it, would 2 gold coins be enough"? The girl with the black hair with cat ears had then fist pumped and replied "heck yeah that would be enough". one of the men tried to attack him but Jaune had countered by side stepping and bring his elbow down when the thug left himself open after his missed punch. The last guy had thrown the antler as a distraction to sucker punch Jaune, but Jaune merely caught it and kicked him upside the head.

Jaune had then return the antler to them along with 2 gold coins, "I am a man of my word, here is your 2 gold coins and since this is my antler now, I am gifting it to you". The girls then took the coins and the antler, they then gave a soft smiled in return and said their thanks. Jaune had then said "My name is Jaune Belmont, and it's a pleasure to meet you". The girls had introduced them with the black hair girl with cat ears as Kuroka and the black hair one without the cat ears as Tio along with the red hair girl as Erza. Jaune had then said "It's nice to meet you all, by chance would you know where an inn might be, I am looking for one to rest before night hits".

Erza had replied "Yes, in fact, we are staying in one call the Silver Moon Inn, you can follow us there". Jaune had agreed and soon made to the inn and had approached the front desk and was attended to by a woman. she had asked how may she help him and Jaune had replied "Yes, i would like to book a room for the next month please". Jaune had then paid for the room and soon joined Erza, Tio, and Kuroka where he had paid for their tea and cookies. Erza had introduced herself a swords woman while Tio and Kuroka had showed their magic prowess. Tio had an affinity for fire magic while Kuroka had the affinity for darkness based magic.

The girls had explained that they were commissioned to retrieve the crystal antler from those men but they had should had been more cautious about freelancing and tried to register to take jobs from the guild. Jaune had then asked if they would show him where the guild is, They then asked why doesn't he join them. Jaune then grinned and replied "well, looks like we are a party then, I will be glad to join you girls". Jaune and the girls had raised a cup to toast their new partnership.