Summons and slime castle

Jaune had woken up to see himself in bed with his loving girlfriends before he smiled. He then had by some miracle sneaked away without waking them up to make them breakfast. After maybe 20 minutes, Jaune had finished cooking some bacon, eggs, along with hashbrowns which he used his scroll to find out how to make them, He had also brewed some coffee for them. 

Erza, Kuroka, Tio, and Leafa had soon came to the dining room where they had saw Jaune set the food for them and pouring them their coffee. The girls all took turns kissing Jaune on the cheek in gratitude for the food. The five of them had discussed what they had wanted to do for the day, they had even talked with Leafa about her abilities. Leafa had informed them that she is well versed in summoning magic as well as Earth and Wind magic and she is also trained in sword play. Jaune had asked her to show her summoning magic to see what type of familiar or beast he can make a pact with.

Leafa had taken him to the large backyard where she had began to explain the formation of a summoning glyph.

Jaune had then had his hand out and chant "Come forth, entity from the darkness, present yourself and answer my summons"

Jaune had then had his hand out and chant "Come forth, entity from the darkness, present yourself and answer my summons". A burst of fire had arise and when it dispersed a large fox the size of a horse with nine tails had appeared.

 A burst of fire had arise and when it dispersed a large fox the size of a horse with nine tails had appeared

  "human, why have you summoned me", Leafa was shocked and said "Kyuubi". Jaune looked at Leafa and said "Is this bad", Leafa replied "It is one of the strongest of the strongest summons, not a magical beast but a divine beast". Jaune was surprised before he recollected himself, "I, Jaune Belmont, had indeed summoned you, I have summoned you to make a pact with you".

Kyuubi looked at Jaune and slightly narrowed his eyes before he said in a deep voice "hmm, you have a strong will but I will not allow just anyone to become my master, show me your magical power and I shall see if you are indeed worthy". Jaune pressed his hand on Kyuubi's forehead and began to focus his power so Kyuubi can experience it, the Kyuubi had began to groan and his eyes began to widen in shock and soon in pain". Jaune had noticed it and took his palm from the Kyuubi's forehead, he then asked "Are you alright, and did I pass".

The Kyuubi had then bowed and stated "Jaune Belmont, I deem you worthy of being my master". Jaune then asked "tell me is Kyuubi your name or your title", Kyuubi had then replied that the Kyuubi is his title and he does not have a name. Jaune had then suggested the name Kurama, which he liked and stated from now on, his name is now Kurama.