The Beacon Reaction

<Remnant, Beacon Academy; date: 1 month after Jaune's disappearance>

Beacon academy's teams RWBY and PARN's performance has decayed due to their insistent fighting amongst themselves. Ruby and Blake had been the only ones who had missed Jaune and resented their actions of not helping him when he needed. Ruby and Blake had fortunately found shelter amongst the 2nd year team of CFVY. Professor Ozpin had granted them special permission for team CFVY to shelter Ruby and Blake in their dorms, for the first time, they felt happy.

Michelangelo had witnessed all of this and soon had used his powers to transport them to an empty classroom of Beacon which was not in used anymore. Teams RWBY, PARN, and CFVY, Professors Ozpin, and Goodwitch had begun to get their senses back. They all looked around in confusion, all of them asking where they were and what was happening. They all then went quiet when they heard a laugh and saw a person they never saw.

 They all then went quiet when they heard a laugh and saw a person they never saw

"well hello there, glad to see you finally". everyone was on edge and Professor Ozpin stepped forward and asked "Excuse me, but who are you and did you bring us here". Michelangelo chuckled and replied "Yes, I am the one who brought you here and my name is Michelangelo, the God of anime, entertainment, and games; it is good to see you Ozma". Everyone was put off when he declared himself a god and confused when he called Ozpin by the name of Ozma. Ozpin then asked "how do you know that name", Michelangelo chuckled and replied "You see your world is completely exciting, and adventurous that it could only be an anime; therefore I have knowledge of everything of it. Such as you Ozma, Salem, the Relics, and the two brothers; more over here".

Michelangelo then made an orb of light in his hand. 

(imagine it pale light color)

Michelangelo then pressed against Ozpin and it enveloped him, soon is disapated and in his place was someone else.  

Ozpin looked over his body and asked "what happened, what did you do"

Ozpin looked over his body and asked "what happened, what did you do". Michelangelo smirked and said "I return to you, your magic and gave you the ability to change between looking like Ozpin and your first life Ozma". Ozpin then went back to his Ozpin form and felt that his magic was back and knew that he was more powerful and more capable of protecting his students.

Michelangelo chuckled and looked at Ruby and Blake, he then said "You will also be given some more information; Ruby, silver eyes such as yours are powerful weapons against the grimm; they are able to blind, petrify, and vaporize grimm. Blake, your parents still care about you but they sadly don't know how far the white fang has fallen and the Albain brothers in Menagerie are working for Adam, who is planning a coup against Sienna to take over the white fang completely". Ruby and Blake were shocked and soon asked "Why are you telling us this", Michelangelo answered "You are the only ones who remained friends with Jaune after he had been betrayed; speaking of which, I can tell you what happened to him".

Everyone was shocked that this god knew about Jaune. Ruby then asked "Can you tell us where he is". Michelangelo replied "yes, you see the betrayal had pushed him to jump off the roof he had been sleeping since his team kicked him out of the dorm, I then brought him to see me and had found out a surge of energy that occurs once every couple of millennia had altered the events of your world, originally Jaune was to have died at the age of 85 leaving adult children and grandchildren before reuniting with his wife Pyrrha in the afterlife. I had regretfully missed the surge and didn't correct it. To make amends with Jaune, I revived him but I was not allowed by the elder gods who rule over us normal gods to bring him back to your world, so I send him to another one where he is now happy and more powerful; here allow me to show you". Michelangelo then produced a large screen and on it it showed Jaune in bed with three women sleeping with him as well.

 Michelangelo then produced a large screen and on it it showed Jaune in bed with three women sleeping with him as well

(imagine it is Jaune, Erza, Tio, and Kuroka)

Michelangelo chuckled and said "I know I told him that polygamy was legal, but I didn't think that he will have a harem already with the first three girls he met, I am so proud of him". Teams RWBY, PARN, and CFVY were shocked, especially Pyrrha since she had broke up with Cardin due to his racism had angered her to the point she beat him with an inch of his miserable life. Pyrrha was now looking at Jaune with 3 beautiful women with bodies that women would kill for, especially the redhead since she feels like she was replaced. Blake looked at Kuroka and felt happy that Jaune was a non-human while Yang and Weiss felt like their pride as women took a blow since Yang saw that she wasn't the biggest in the chest anymore while Weiss was still upset that she was small chested. 

Michelangelo then began to show them all that Jaune had done in that world, from his fights to him saving a man and escorting a duke's daughter and finally restoring the vision to the duke's wife; He had also said that Jaune had changed his name to Jaune Belmont. They had saw that Jaune was becoming a real hero and had become more powerful and happy. Michelangelo had then allowed for Ruby and Blake's scrolls to see how Jaune is doing and would only be unable to show Jaune's Private events. Ruby and Blake then thanked Michelangelo and asked team CFVY if they wanted to see Jaune's adventures. Michelangelo then said team CFVY's scrolls can be used to see Jaune's adventures and theirs along with Ruby and Blake's can give them information of the world that Jaune is now. 

Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch had heard all of this and Goodwitch felt like an idiot for declaring Jaune as not fit to be a huntsman. Ozpin was intrigued by the magic in that world as well as the monsters such as the Lizardmen. They were then sent back to where they were at before being teleported. Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora felt like crap for betraying Jaune while Weiss and Yang felt regret as well. 

<the new world, the mansion of duke of Belfast> 

Jaune had woken up and saw his new girlfriends and smiled. He was happy for finding girls who loved him and were in a relationship with. They had all woken up and soon the four of them prepared for the day and for the events to come.