Chapter 3

Edited 🚩🤍

May 14th
Miami, Florida
12 pm

Hope's POV

"Hope... Hooppppe. Omg wake up hope." I was being shaken. I pushed whoever hands off of me and rubbed my eyes. Look up to see Lexi and Tia dressed. I grabbed my glasses off the table beside me, and pushed them up on my face. "Umm why are you guys dressed." Lexi brown skin glowing in the sun from my window.

She had on light blue jeans with a red Nike shirt and Brooklyn Jordan 1. Tia's skin glowing too. She had on black shorts with rips in them and pink shirt that said "Pretty and Petty." She also had on pink quart Jordan 1 and bangles.

"Because were going shopping todayyy," Lexi said! I just kinda looked at them," I - umm don't need clothes. Plus I doubt the stores you guys shop in carry my size." They looked at each and then back at me. "Oh sis they do and if don't we'll find one that does," Tia said. I just looked at them before getting up out of bed to get ready.

"Um mocha it like 110 degrees outside and your wearing sweatpants and there black," Tia explained. "You're gonna burn to death babes," Lex said. I groaned because I knew they were right, so I went right back upstairs and changed into some jeans. I looked in the mirror not liking anything I saw. I just huffed in frustration. My jeans barley fit. My shirt was making my stomach poke out and my boobs were just big for no reason.

Then my butt just made it worse. It was just big for no reason at all. It didn't fit in anything and neither did my thighs, so I just slipped back into my sweat pants. I walked back downstairs and shrugged as I walked to the couch to grab my phone because I had left it.

We had been in Brandy Melville for like an hour now because Lex saw this shirt and just had to have it. We had been in the mall for 3 hours now. "I'm gonna go to Foot Locker. You wanna come Hope," Tia asked? I nodded and we said bye to Lex.

As we walked across the Mall dudes kept trying to talk to Tia but she just brushed them off. I wonder what that felt like I thought as we entered foot locker. I immediately saw some Jordan 1's I wanted. They were the Court Purple ones. I wanted them so bad but I didn't know if I be able to say it. I saw a worker walking up to me.

He looked familiar but I wasn't sure, because my glasses fogged up. I took them off and wiped them, putting them back on seeing better. I looked closely to find Tia flirting with some dude. The worker tapped my shoulder making me jump just a tad since I wasn't paying attention. "You need some help," a dude asked? I shook my head no and he nodded walking away.

"It seemed like my social anxiety had just come to an high, usually I could talk to people some what but it's not working." I told my mama and daddy while I FaceTimed them. "Baby it's okay just think about it like this the more you try to say words the more likely they are to come out," my dad explained while he cooked. She nodded and her momma turned the phone back her way. "Like your dad said it take time just practice." She nodded and they talked for another hour or so before heading downstairs. She found her 2 cousins sitting and talking on the couch.

"Girl I know right he is so fine," Lex said showing Tia a picture. I didn't want to interrupt their sister time, so I crept back upstairs but thanks to my luck the stairs made a squeak noise. "Awl nall you hear that there's a ghost here. Let me go call momma," Lex said. " Girl that ain't no ghost it's Hope," Tia said laughing. "Ohh," Lex said wiping her forehead like she done something. "Girl almost called ghost buster on you. You was finna be sucked up," lex laughed and I smiled.

" Sorry I came down here to see if anyone was down here and y'all were talking so I didn't want to interrupt." They nodded understanding. "It's fine you should have came farther down we could had like a girl talk or a tea session. I nodded and they grabbed my arms dragging me down the stairs to the couch. "So oui wait before we get started I need some candy," Tia said getting up to get some. "Y'all want some," she asked us . "Umm yah anything sour please," I said. "And something chocolate for me," Lex added. She nodded and walked off.

"So any boys in your life," they asked in unison you would think they were twins but they've been like that since they were little even though they're 8 months apart almost a year. Lex was older. "No I don't really talk to boys and I really don't have any friends in Michigan so I kinda rock by myself. "Awe that must be lonely," Lex said. Tia hit her and she hissed. "You know I didn't mean it like that." I nodded and we continued talking all night till like 4 am before passing out on the couch.

And that's a wrap for chapter 3. I know it's a little boring but I'm trying to take my time. Hope you guys enjoyed. Vote , Comment, Follow, Add ; Only if you want.
Let me know you guys thoughts. Byeee

Love y'all:)