Chapter 1

Okay so I know this story is popping out the blue but I hope you enjoy and that I can continue this story and make it better. Sorry I've been inactive also this mostly edited.

May 12th
Detroit, Michigan

Hope's POV
Ring...Ring...Ring
I tossed on my bed rolling around trying to find my phone to stop the horrid sound of the alarm in my ear. "Ahhh where is the dang phone at." Before I could find the phone the ringing stopped. I looked around on my bed finding it on the left side about to fall off. I grabbed it and got up out my bed.

I put my slides on my feet since the floor was cold, and walked straight to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs for breakfast. Today I was going to Florida to spend summer with my cousins Lexi and Tiana. I had made to kitchen to see my mom and dad kissing. I gaged a little "how you think you got here? You just didn't fly in." I laughed at my dad terrible joke. My mom hit his shoulder and put my plate in front of me.

"Why thank you," I said with a smile. "Welcome but don't take to long to eat you have to be at the airport in 4 hours and it's an hour away." I nodded at her words. I was eating my pancakes think about how I would be leaving lil ole Michigan to go to Florida.

I've before but never by myself. I got out of my head and put my dish in the sink. I went upstairs to my room making sure I had everything. Once I finished making sure I did I started to get undressed to hop in the shower.

After my shower I picked up my room and made my bed. 4 Months I was going to be gone. It was May 12th school starts in September. I grabbed my stuffed animal and said goodbye to the rest. Yah I know childish but I love Mr. Fluffy he so cute. I gushed over the little pig plushy.

"C'mon sweetie where going to be late," my dad announced. "Okay I'm coming." I grabbed my suitcases and mini backpack. I walked down the stairs seeing them. "Let's go," my mom said with a little sadness in her voice.

We were only 15 minutes from the airport. "Baby are you sure you wanna go to Florida all summer." I nodded, "You guys hyped it up saying that it be good for me." My mom shook her head looking at my dad for backup. He never noticed till she hit him. He coughed and said, "sweetie what your mom is trying to say is that she gonna miss you very much along with me, but she also knows that she SUGGESTED it and that it would nice for you to interact with others."

He finished his speech and gave my mom a small smirk causing her to roll her eyes well almost. My dad looked at her and she just huffed. I laughed silently as we pulled up to the airport I was nervous but excited. We hopped out the Suburban and I grabbed my suitcase.

We were walking in the airport to my gate which wasn't far. I was looking at all the families and people going on vacation. As we walked I smelled pretzels. I want one some bad but I board in 10 minutes. I though as I looked up at the sign saying flight 624. I turned around looking at my parents. "I'm gonna miss you guys," I said hugging them. "Same baby," my momma said dabbing her faint tears.

My dad wrapped his arm around me hugging . "Don't do anything stupid. Also don't do anything your mom wouldn't d-. Wait never mind don't do anything I wouldn't do." My mom mugged him and I laughed and gave him a okay. "Flight 624 is now boarding." The flight attend said through the microphone. I looked at them and hugged them one last time before walking up to the line and handing the lady my plane ticket. "Enjoy the flight," she said all happy. I turned around one more time and waved at them goodbye and walked into the shuttle.
It was official I was leaving for the summer. Florida here I come.

That's a wrap I hoped you guys enjoyed the first chapter off this book. Let me know what y'all think so far.