Chapter 19

Hope
Miami, FL
12 p.m

It's been the longest day ever and it's only noon! I swear I haven't had anything to do. Tia and Lexi went to the mall and I could have gone but I didn't feel like it. Micha was out of town and Dre and Von went with him because they're basically brothers. All the girls were busy and aunt Joy was at work.

That left me all alone. Great. Maybe I could call my parents but they might be busy. My mom was a wedding planner and my dad an architect. Similar concept somewhat different though. I know for sure my dad was busy because when I called him a few days ago he sent me a Live Photo of him sawing wood. I didn't even know he knew what a Live Photo was.

I ended up calling my dad because why not.

"But I'm bored."

"And I'm at work, I mean you can come down here and help me build this house."

I just stared at the screen and blinked

"You not that bored obviously. Goodbye Mocha... and call your mom."

I said bye and told him I would me. Recently me and my mom were in a disagreement. She thinks I should go to college near home and I know I don't wanna go to any college near Detroit. There's nothing wrong with it but I've always wanted to go to a college away. Not even sure what college I wanna go too.

Maybe Howard, Spelman, Xavier University. I really don't know to be honest. I'm just kinda there when it comes to college.

"Life's weird," Tia said as Lexi and I sat there listening.

She was going on another rant, and if Rian wasn't busy with I would call her over here and begged her to get her to stop. She been talking for 2 hours about the same thing.

"Omg Tia please can I call Rian and tell her to come over here and jump you! Right now your giving an off brand Judy Moody!"

She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed.

"Micah is such a nerd. Like literally. He looks cool and all but he's just a nerd. He likes anime and all the stuff. Them locs really be saving him sometimes."

They looked at me and laughed.

"I don't think we have ever seen him act any other way then just chill. Very nonchalant," Tia said fixing her position on the floor to her back to her side.

"Really?! He literally has amine posters on his wall!"

"Girl we ain't been in that man room."

I laughed and rolled on the floor with Tia and Lexi.

I'm updating again today don't worry! Miss y'all!

Love y'all :)