Chapter 13

Edited 🚩

Hope's POV

"C'mon Hope come it's gonna be fun!" I stared down Tia as she tired to convince me to come to a party. Lex had already tried, and when she failed she sent in Tia. I just stared at her. She lifted her eyebrows in a determined way, but I refused. "Ugh fine." She left and yelled to lex to come here.

A few moments later both Lex and Tia popped back up. I rose for my bed and looked them. A few strands of hair in my face. "Why won't you come give us one good reason." My face turned because I couldn't and that should be okay. "I can't. That should be enough." They looked at each other and left. But not before one of them yelled that Micah was going to be there. Which didn't influence me that much.

I was chilling watching young and hungry when my phone rang from my dad. I answered it. "Go to the party or ain't sending you no more money. I know you like to be in your space and bubble but you need interaction. You want to break out your shell but won't put in the work. So get up get dressed and go. Your cousins love you and they won't let you get hurt. Listen to me when I say I was you at one point. If you really don't wanna go then don't. But fear is a killer and if you let take over you'll be in dark. Love you bye." I didn't even get a chance to say anything before he hung up. Like first off when did you become a poet talking about "fear is a killer and if you let it take over you blah blah blah."

Was he right though? I let it sit in my mind for a few before I had made my decision. I groaned knowing they were right.

I walked downstairs to see all the household members on the couch talking. I stepped in front of them. "I'll go to the party." They clapped and smiled, but I wasn't done. "Under one condition," they nodded for me to keep going. "I can leave at anytime." They shook there heads and gave each other hive5's. I smiled and plopped down on the couch next to auntie joy and my laid my head in her lap.

I felt something being snatched off me. I was cold now - very cold. "Girl get up." I heard a familiar voice say. "Mmmm," I mumbled as brought my knees to my chest or somewhat near there. "Girl get up or I'm eating your gushers!" I peeked my eye opened to see Lex in front of me. She laughed, "Really that's all I had to say. What would have done if the house was on fire." "Burn," I said closing my eyes. She laughed and lifted my upper body up. "That's enough sleep now let's get ready she said as heard Rian voice upstairs. I lazily got up and stretched my body shaking.

Good sleep

I walked upstairs and went into Lex's room. I saw curling irons and clothes everywhere. "Well well look who decided to come back from the dead!" I laughed at Tia's comments and fall on bed where Rian sat. "Why hello Hope." "Hi." While Lex and Tia figured out who got to drive. Me and Ri talked about random things. Like how her parents are in Bali. Me and Ri had grown closer since I've been here. So had me and Alexandra, but she was always busy with dance.

"Okay ladies what should we wear tonight? I'm thinking variations." Tia and Ri nodded in agreement like they had already known what was happening. "Great so Hope I have an outfit for you." I looked at her with my nose up knowing this outfit was already going to be made of very little fabric or super short. "Oh noo." They all looked at me, "Girl don't worry we didn't do wrong by you." I made my I know you lying face and grabbed the bag from Lexi. I unzipped it to see a short blue dress with a silt up the leg.

I looked at dress then them. All three of them holding hands and smiling. "Yeahhhh I love the idea but I'll pass. Maybe jeans and shirt." They looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Ri got up grabbed the bag from me took the dress out and put it to my chest. "Get up hun we don't have all day." I looked at her confused and she grabbed me and pulled into the full length mirror. She placed the dress against my body. "Perfect," they all said in unison. "Fine I'll try." They smiled and I walked to the bathroom.

Rian POV

" See guys sometimes you just gotta be direct." They laughed and smiled. Before we got any farther in conversation Hope came out. She looked amazing. Her dark skin against the blue looked bomb and the dress making her body known. "I love it girl," you look amazing. She smiled with a little blush and Lex and Tia both agreed with me. Lex grabbed Hope so she could go do her hair. I sat down on the bed. The silence taking over me and Tia. "I'm sorry," Tia said. I smiled, "It's okay." She motioned for me to come over to her. I did sitting down on her lap.

"Look I know what I said was wrong, but that what it looked like." I shook my head understanding. "Looking back on it did look wrong, but you should've trusted me enough to know that's not what happened!" She looked me in my eyes and nodded her head. Her head leaning up to kiss me. I gladly leaned down. To busy in the kiss we hadn't heard voices. "Well then," Hope said. We pulled away and laughed. "I knew y'all was in a relationship," Lex said. We laughed and nodded. "That's cute," Hope said. We looked up to see her hair curled. "What's cute is you cause honey you look good," Tia said. I hummed in agreement. "Alright now we 3 have to get ready." I got up and went to grab my bag to change.

About 45 minutes later we were all dressed. I had on a short blue 2 piece. While Lex had on tight fitted blue dress with white words on it. Tia wore matching blue and black set with gold details. We all looked amazing.

We got out the car and walked across to the street. The loud music inviting us in. "Remember we leave together or with one of the boys." We all nodded at Tia's statement and walked in. Let the fun begin.

Yeah I don't why I put Tia and Rian together... I saw a opportunity and took it but they cute I can't wait to write more of the relationship 😭😩 Anyways I hope you guys enjoy make sure to share the book.
Also vote, follow, add if you like. Feedback is welcome 🤗
Love you :)