ch. 16 | I pranked the marquis *GONE WRONG* *LOCKED UP*

WHY??? does the universe hate me that much? like okay, I criticized the system but it was just a little bit! I was also being truthful damn, are they that sensitive?

"Hey, stop spacing out kid." Aldonis said slapping my face softly which made me glare at him.

"What?"

"Vic asked you a question dumbass."

"Bitc— I was just saying sorry to Count Sebastian I—I mean father... i'm sorry for disrupting the party i'll immediately go far away and never show my face in front of you ever, Marquis..." I pulled my head down attempting to look guilty. Please work.

     My face suddenly got grab, now i'm face to face with the marquis, "My patient is growing thin, Elliot."

Oh my fuck, he's voice is hot as hell. BUT I WONT BACK DOWN BITCH.

     I manage to put my hand on his arm that was reached out to me, grasping it softly, i fluttered my eyelashes while my eyes were busy pushing out fake tears.

"I—i'm sorry..."

     I'm such a great actor that those Oscars are begging to be put on my palm, just THIRSTING TO BE TOUCH BY MY PRECIOUS SKIN. I just know my little act affected them cause even that fucker Aldonis flinched and I almost caught his reaction but he quickly turned away. Julian, my sweet sweet Julian came to my rescue again.

"Sir I think he needs to rest first to calm down."

Yes! i'm going home, i miss my two sweet angels.

"Then lock him up inside one of the guest rooms."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bitch what?

"L-lock?!" I shockingly said almost ruining my plan on acting all cute and sappy.

"Understood." Julian replied.

    I felt an imaginary bucket of cold water splash on top of my head as Victor finished what he was saying. Julian quickly pulled me on a princess style carry, by now my face was showing my honest emotion and Aldonis was losing it. He was laughing so hard that he started choking.

Die please.

-

"My friends and workers! they might worry about me not coming in since i have something very important to discuss with them..." I tried to reason with Julian who in return just replied with, "You can write a letter for them, i'll bring you the things needed." and gave me his now annoying pity smile that makes me want lowkey slap the hell outta him.

Oh my fucking god.

   I watch him walk away probably to get the things I needed to...write a letter. I silently stared at his back down to his butt as the door close accompanied by the sound of jingling keys.

He's kinda flat.

-

"What do i do now?" He asks his self, but in the end he just accepted the fact that he is gonna die.

no...

NO!

     He's not just gonna be fucking submissive in the end, he's not gonna accept that shit. He died as a virgin on his first life he most definitely ain't gonna die like a pussy ass virgin again wtf? The whole reason he was so eager to be here was to find a handsome bitch that'll satisfy his needs and he also wanted to be part of the drama! he loves drama! Living a quiet life was in his mind at first but now-- nah. It's too boring and uneventful, just bland. He realizes that he wanted to die while going down in history.

     Elliot started inspecting the room to find that there's a window. A window. He quickly stood up from the comfy bed he was placed by Julian and opened the window. He was on the third floor.

     He jumped without any care and thought he was gonna live but no, he broke a leg and slammed his head roughly on the ground. One guest saw this and screamed in horror alerting many people and guards.

Yeah no, he's not gonna risk it.

     Elliot threw the plan of jumping down the window in the trash as he thought of the high possibly he might die and if he did manage to survive the fall, the knights walking around the insure security will see him and of course Marquis will hear about the attempted escape and he might ACTUALLY due, also he won't have the time to run away cause his leg is broken.

*Knock Knock*

"...Come in."

"I got you the things you need, Sir." Julian passed me a paper and an expensive looking pen with a rose gold design on it.

"Thank you." I mumbled, he gave me a pitiful smile.

"Sir, i'm sure Marquis won't give you a harsh punishment don't worry about it."

     He fucking beheaded a guy for spilling coffee on his shirt. I remembered that shit while playing this game, he's an immature dick head.

"I've talked to him..." He added giving me a reassuring smile.

-

so— like i watched this shudder horror film called 'Host' and it's actually kinda good. Still salty on that girl who started all the paranormal shit tho (;¬_¬)