ch. 1 | And I oop-

People conversing with each others, a relaxing music can be faintly heard as the crowd mingle and talk. The sun is about to set but the darkness is not that much of a problem because the place is filled with lights ready to swarm over the shadows. Everything was going well, but atlast, every moment can't always stay joyful forever.

"Somebody call an ambulance!" The shout of a teen can be heard as a crowd starts to form around the scene.

     A young man sprawled on the floor, pale complexion looking like a corpes but that doesn't change how weirdly 'beautiful' he looked, with that people started pulling out their phones, some to share it on social media and some actually trying to help by calling 911.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU ALL DOING, STOP FUCKING FILMING OR I'LL SHOVE MY FIST DOWN Y'ALLS ASS LATER!" A girl with hazel hair shout, tears threatening to fall out her brown eyes.

"SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE! MY BESTFRIEND IS DYING!"

-

"Damn."

[ ...  ]

"I died just like that? i didn't even had the chance to tell her i finally got the happy ending on the otome game i was playing." I said while looking at the huge screen in front of me, it looked like one of this movie thingy but much MUCH more bigger.

"Hey..uh..system??"

[  Yes?  ]

"So what will happen now?"

[  You will be reincarnated to— wait how did you know how to call us?  ]

I tilted my head and scrunched my eyebrows together,

"I'm not dumb, i've read a lot of stories about this, never thought it was real tho."

[  Humans really are peculiar creatures.  {

"Is that a good thing?"

[  Maybe.  ]

     I looked around and found out that everything is...white? but there is a fancy looking couch and a table with sweets and tea.

"You have a nice place." I said trying to ease the awkwardness.

[  Are you not surprise, Elliot Auclair?  ]

"Why should i be? to be honest, a little? since i died because of a damn squid so suddenly and i thought i won't have a chance to reincarnate." While conversing with the system i made myself at home and took a sit on the fancy chair, got myself a cup of tea.

[  And why is that?  ]

"Since i'm not 'pure' like, i thought people who get reincarnated are only those people who are supposed to be 'heroes' or worship god."

(the system will say something that some people might find offensive and i'm really sorry, it's not real btw, made by my damage brain, i respect god. i do not wish to offend people who loves them)

[  Why do humans always think of that. You're god is not always the reason for a lot of things happening that is 'superhuman' it's not a gift nor does worshipping him do something, do you know how many times people have said that? that they aren't even pure, why did 'god' gave them such amazing gift to reincarnate,  ]

The system snickered and sighed.

[  We are beings that does not bow down or serve anyone, we just find ourselves on this situation, no memories but enough knowledge that ordinary creatures like you can not attain to know we have the power to move people soul to other dimension, timeline and just anywhere and anything. We do not have any 'god' to 'serve' nor are we a follower, we just know that our position is to guide souls. We are not just two to three person, we are more than numbers can count. Also, it's not our responsibility if you die again on your second life, you cannot have a third. You will be sent to a place where you can 'rest in peace' as people on your planet say.  ]

"Woah." I stared on nothingness, absorbing the things system had told me.

"So when do i start?" I ask, putting down the tea i was drinking and getting a piece of cake.

[  Now.  ]

     Suddenly, everything turned black. My body felt like it was floating, that happened for about a minute until it became heavy, i started moving my hands...

...

...

wait...

well that was fast.

hallo!! author here, just slightly making some changes.