ch. 10 | "..ha...ha....my throat..."

"—and so yeah, that happened." Elliot told them his situation and Fey was absolutely furious.

"How can he do that!!....i'm gonna make them pay..." Fey exclaimed but muttered the last part, only him hearing what he said. Llohel was also angry but still kept his composure and started wiping down some dirt off Elliot's face.

"M'lord, you look really tired. If you want, you can stay at my place!" The strawberry blond boy smiled widely looking at Elliot with a hint of seduction in which the golden eyed male who was taking care of Elliot interjected immediately, "No, no, and no. Master will stay at my place, you can't take care him. You don't even know the proper way to take care of someone like master." Fey can only reply with a pout.

-

'I'm in heaven~'

Llohel is currently feeding me some soup which he made while i was tucked in his bed, it was a good home. Not too far from the shop and has a quiet neighborhood, "Your place is quite lovely, Llohel."

"I tried my best to make it feel cozy, Master." He gave me a blinding smile making me put my hands up to block the light.

"Please stop calling me that, Lhohel." Calling me Master just keep making me think of stuff, like leather and toys. Ha ha... ಥ_ಥ

"But...master! it's only appropriate of me to call you that since i'm your pet."

'Fuck.' Lemme explain first, don't look at me like that! i did nothing to him! (≖︿≖)

I found him being sold on the sideway, openly, naked. He looked so lifeless and just empty—believe it or not i almost cried, i wanted to punch the 'seller'. He had so many open wounds and bruises. I was trying to find another land to buy for my shop but i saw him, so i payed the seller with all the money i had and took him with me.

"Fey! open up the door! it's Elliot!" It fucking raining hard and on the doorstep i placed down the green haired male who is now covered with my coat—i hate to admit it but i was too frail, lanky and weak, my knees would have given up and i kept carrying him.

"M'lord!"

"Fey goddamnit! why are you naked!?!"

"I was taking a shower! (╥_╥)"

Long story short, we found out he was a demon. Yep, i thought he was an elf cause...green hair...or maybe merman? shrek? it was a big surprise—i guess that's good, breaking the dark hair-red eyes demon stereotype. When he woke up he's mind set was about 'pleasuring' his new 'master' and jump on me.

He started ravaging my mouth, i would've enjoyed it but it wasn't the situation i like. I payed for him to help him, not use him. It was too late tho, he made a contract using the kiss which he told me later on will last until i break it off. I was gonna break it off but he didn't want too, instead he made an oath to protect and stand beside me of all times. Fey came back holding a fucking sword almost slicing Llohel and me.

Anyway, yeah, he stayed for a little bit with Fey and at first Fey was reluctant because he was a total stranger but look at them now! all buddy buddy. My babies grew up so quickly~ (つд`)

Now he has his own place, the prize of working hard under me. Ha~ i'm such a good hoe.

"Still...it makes me think about other stuff.."

Llohel tilted his head and ask, "Stuff...?" he continued to look at me innocently making me feel more guilty.

"The soup is too cold, heat...heat it up again!" I flushed red and quickly shoo'd h away.

"Finally alone...now to start my plan!"

Wait—i'm dumb how would i make a plan?

1. Start making new products that'll get a lot os attention. (dildos?👁👄👁maybe. wait—i'm a bakery tf.)
2. Once noble people start coming in, i'll befriend them to gain a good reputation—can't forget about the citizens living in the city.(i'm a two face bitch~ bitch~ bitch~)
3. After having enough money, buy a magic coat that can hide someone's appearance—DO NOT BUY USELESS THINGS!
4. Pay a some journalist to write about the mistreatment of Elliot Auclair and why he run away.(also add in what he is currently doing:to get more customers ;>)
5. Become the greatest actor when people starts flocking around me and make a cute crying face, MAKE SURE TO NOT LOOK CONSTIPATED.
6. If the count ever retaliate it'll be too late and if he ever comes to me, imma just .ʕʘ‿ʘʔ. sorry not sorry.

Examining my plan, i felt, more dumber.

Meh, bad planning good execution, right? and most people are kinda stupid in the game since it's place on the victorian era where people thought bathing on gas would make them clean and putting borax on bread is good to eat. The love interests and some picked people are the only one that is smart.

"Master, the soup is ready." Llohel walk inside the room holding a now hot soup. He took a sit on the chair beside the bed where he was sitting before, feeding me. And raised the spoon to me, i was so preoccupied with the plan that i forgot the soup was too 'hot'.

"..ha...ha....my throat..." My eyes was tearing up a bit, i was blowing some air out my mouth to make the burning sensation lessen a bit.

"Master! don't just suddenly eat it! it's hot!"

"I thought you were gonna feed me..."

"I was gonna make it warmer and more eatable for master...(  ゚,_ゝ゚)"

"(ㄒoㄒ)"

you're so cute ya know that?