ch. 12 | I'll stop the plan.

"Elliot..." Llohel called his master who in return flinched. That was the first ever time the forest green haired man has spoken his name, "Is there a problem, Llohel...?" Elliot ask confused.

"What should i do for you to stop that...plan, of yours." He ask or more like—stated. The younger male had to scroll through his brain thinking of what he was saying and then it clicked. Elliot glance at Llohel holding a look of surprise that turned harsh, glaring daggers at him.

"How the fuck did you know?"

-

I glared at him thinking of the possibilities that he might be a spy.

'And i thought you were hot.'

     We stayed still, the air around us turning heavy as he opens his mouth and say, "You left your book unattended and open."

oh.

oOH.

ooOOOOOOH!

"I— uh..." I stammered, my face slowly turning red with the amount of embarrassment i feel.

'I wrote so much shit in there, some page thirsting for fucking Draco Malfoy. Fuck me.'

"Don't worry master, i only read the and i quote 'Master plan to eradicate my shit face of a father'" While reciting the title of my genius plan he started walking towards me in return making me step back till i hit the wall. Llohel gently placing his left hand on the side of my face while his other hand reached for my chin tilting my face to meet his.

'This is— THIS IS MY DREAM!!! HOLY FUCK!!'

"Master..." He uttered the word dripping from his tongue seemingly like rich wine.

Sweet mother of— ssSPPSHHHHHHH

     Our moment got interrupted by my nose spurting out a concerning amount of blood.

-

"As i was saying, master, please rethink what you're doing. I—We care for you. We don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"No."

Llohel who's surprise by his master's bluntness became more...irritated.

     Every demon is short tempered, they are known, feared and people are force to succumb to that. The only lesson you have to learn when meeting one is to never make a them angry.

"But mas—"

"Llohel, no."

"Listen—"

"No, no, no, no, no!"

Slam.

     Llohel pushed Elliot on the bed they were both sitting on the aftermath of when Elliot started having a nosebleed so the demon had to tend to him.

     Llohel's body pressed alarming close to a now cherry faced Elliot. The young master's both hands were strongly held by Llohels one hand but not to much to cause a bruise on top of his head. Elliot's legs both spread apart with Llohel in the middle of them.

"Llohel!"

"Stop cutting me off, Elliot."

"Calm down for a sec—"

"No, listen. If you won't stop this plan of yours then we'll be force to do a little work and not put you in danger. We care for you, Elliot. I care for you. I don't ever want to see you littered with bruises cause by other people. Elliot, i don't want to do something bad but if punishment is the only—BANG!" Like from the tangled movie where Rapunzle slams a pan on Flinn's head, Fey slammed a pan on Llohel's head. Hard. Like super hard.

"GET OFF HIM YOU CREEPY GOBLIN!"

-

     Me, m'lord and Llohel all sat together. Obviously my love is uncomfortable with the ugly goblin seated not too far away from him.

"LLOHEL! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY LORD!?"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT UP YOU TWO FACE CREEP!"

"Fey, Llohel, please calm down."

"..."

"..."

"He said my name first, sucks to be a green haired weirdo, huh?"

     I turned to look at my lord who seemed surprised by how this green blob is talking, HA! exposed~ i hope he hates him, less competition.

"Okay." He said which confuses me? okay what?

"I'll stop my plan."

     oOOHHH! that. I turned to look at Llohel happily but not showing it cause m'lord might become suspicious. He returned my happy gaze. Woah, first time we actually got along.

-

'FINGERS CROSSED SIKE BITCHES!' As much as i love hot guys the plan has been set. I will never stop until the deed has been finish. Thinking of a way to turn the conversation on something else, the bakery came in mind.

"How are things in the shop?" I ask with a simple smile, they took the bait.

"It's doing fine/ doing great!" They both replied, Fey starting to tell me a story about some guy who almost eat a stand cake. Basically a fake cake that's only for display. Just like that everything became normal again.

hello my lovely readers! how are y'all doing?

Okay so i'm gonna ask something if ya don't mind (^^ゞ

Do you want this book to

A. stay and be a crack story but have a small speck amount of seriousness nearing the end.

(since as you all have read on my note this all started in one day where i was high in sugar, decided to make a story about me choking on a squid and almost dying recreated as a bl reincarnation/transmigration story which totally makes sense.)

OR

B. start becoming more serious in the middle and so on till we reach the end, but ofc still have some good ole' overrated/sarcastic bitchy jokes on the side.