ch. 17 | Calm down Jamal

Four days...

FOUR DAYS!!

I've been locked up for four whole days being pampered by the maids and Julian. Marquis hasn't shown his face to me and i'm beginning to be paranoid— are these the last days of my life? Is he really gonna kill me? although Julian has long told me i'm not gonna die i'm still having second thoughts about that tho. Aldonis also came to visit me because i had a fever for two days and still has however not that bad compared to the first day, probably because of thinking too much.

"You just had to have a fever, huh? you're so fragile, are you even a man."

'He's really getting on my nerves.' I silently thought. I watch as he put his hand above my head, i felt a strangely comforting cold feeling wash over my body. Like I took a cold bath but instead of the skin, I felt it INSIDE.

"...I'm sorry..." I dejectedly muttered feeling too tired and sleepy to deal with him. I feel myself drift away to wonderland dozing off.

"I don't see what Vic discovers in you."

Aldonis hand gently touches Elliot's cheek caressing it.

"You're pretty but i've met far more beautiful people than you."

His fingers then found locks of his white hair, feeling the not to rough texture as he began to stare at his face. His hand nonetheless still place at his cheek but more on the side by his ear.

"Vic is still naive tho, does he not see your real attitude trying to hide behind that disgusting cute facade of yours."

Aldonis's index finger dangerously slid down Elliot's neck earning a quiet whine from the latter.

"Interesting."

I kinda feel uncomfy when I was asleep last night because felt a stick poking my neck or something— anyway, today Julian told me Marquis is gonna come tell me my punishment. Julian and I became a bit closer since he was the only one I can communicate with and the maids.

"Ugh, I miss Fey and Llohel!" I exaggeratedly let out rolling over and over on the bed while Julian looks at me amused.

"Please be careful sir, you're still recovering from a fever." He told me stepping closer to the bed.

"Oh and that too! isn't Aldonis like one of the greatest healers or something? Why did it take him two days to get my fever out?"

"That's an information I cannot disclose with you, sir." He gave me an apologetic smile that made me more curious.

"Huh? You know what— he hates me doesn't he?!"

"Sir of course no—"

"No no! I get it! He's just making me suffer cause he has some personal grudges against me!"

"That's a cute accusation there, kid." I turned surprised to see Aldonis with Victor walking side by side. They look powerful as fuck.

They were both wear fancy clothes, well no shit Sherlock they are. They're rich people! They won't wear rag clothes unless they're doing a fucking social experiment.

Victor sat himself down on the bigass sofa along with Aldonis, Julian strutted at the front of the door and stood there guarding. Then there was me at the bed looking like I just got up with my hair all over the place because of the recent movement I did.

'Why do they have bad timing?! or is it me?!' I tried to fix my self but not where they'll notice I'm trying to look good in front of them

"Come here, kitty." Victor ordered.

As much as I want to say 'Yes, Daddy.' it's not the right time yet.

"Yes, sir..."

I walk to them and took a seat in front of them. Victor and Aldonis were on the left side far away from each other while I was on the right in the middle of them.

Two bro chillin in the sofa, five feet apart cuz they're not gay~

"You ruined my sister's birthday. Cause a scene and even disrespected me." He started.

Well shit.

"I—"

"Did I tell you to speak." He ask well more like stated in a commanding tone.

From the back of my eye, I saw Aldonis snicker. Fucking sadistic bastard.

"Let's just get this over with Vicky~"

"Don't call me that."

I watch amused by how they interact with each other.

"Who are you."

-

'What kind of question us that?'

"Uhm... Elliot Auclair...?" I answered plainly while cocking my head to the side confusion written all over my face.

They both continued to look at me.

"T—that really is my name, sir."

"I'm not asking for your name, I'm asking about your background, what you do, who you work for, and what principle you follow."

This just made me grew more confused as I furrowed my eyebrows, squinted my eyes and formed a weirded-out face.

-

"It's questionable Victor! When I was healing him I felt something weird inside of him, I think he has magic but I can't detect what kind it is nor can I see the color of his magic core!" Aldonis let out with a hint of exhaustion, he just came back from healing Elliot as I ordered him to do.

"And his fever isn't normal! If it was I would've healed him long ago. I could only heal a small amount but he still needs to take medicine."

We were at my office as Aldonis continued to ramble on. I was seated on my desk while he was on the sofa.

"What if he's sent by as a spy or an assassin? But that still can't answer the fact that I can't see his core. If he hid it then he might be a powerful user but he is too weak to willed such power."

As the sun goes down creating an eerie atmosphere in the room, I said,

"As of now we don't know what he's capable of doing, you should take a rest for today and tomorrow we'll go interrogate him."

"We can't let him out."