ch. 18 | Uhhh rock. yeah just rock. That's elliots brain.

Victor's sapphire eyes started to glow brightly, I feel myself getting entrance as I keep on looking at him.

Nah bitch your hypnosis ain't gonna work on me. But of course, I still acted like I was hypnotized, cuz why not?

"Who do you work for?"

"...myself."

"What's your goal."

"To live peacefully."

Bullshit lmao. Yes I say lmao.

"Stand." I stood up still acting daze and absent-minded.

I did what he said.

"I'm not dumb, Elliot."

Well fuck.

I hear Aldonis laughing and slapping the sofa's armrest and wiping away his imaginary tear. Wait—i did it according to his profile?! I didn't do anything wrong? What the fuck?

"You're eyes weren't glowing idiot. If Vic's hypnotic ability work on you then your eyes should be brighter than the normal color shade of your iris. Good act tho." Aldonis explained, "Although Vicky should've made you do some things before ruining the fun."

Aldonis might have found it entertaining for him but Victor hasn't uttered a word and only continued to look at me with his cold eyes. He clasps his hands gently together and uses the glass table to support his elbow, he leaned forward and placed his nose just below his intertwined hands then said, "I'm gonna ask you again and if you don't answer me truthfully I will execute you with my bare hands."

"Who do you work for?"

-

Elliot finally felt the seriousness of the situation he was in, yes, he was brave in a lot of situations but now—he felt his hands tremble with anxiety—he doesn't know what answer they want to roll out of his tongue. He doesn't even know if any other excuse will satisfy what they want.

'What the fuck do they expect me to say?!' Elliot's head was all over the place trying to understand, what they want.

'Oh I'm actually from another fucking dimension called earth and all of you are just made up shitty characters to satisfy horny ass bitches— OH i also died because of a squid, i choked to death while no one had enough fucking brain cells to think that all they could've do was punch or squeeze the living daylights out of me till i vomit the squid out.'

"Marquis..." The white-haired boy started—the long awaited answer that Victor and Aldonis have been craving—can their thirst for an explanation finally be answered?

"I'm being completely honest when I tell you that I do not know what you are talking about, Marquis, my name is Elliot Auclair, my father is Sebastian Auclair, and my mother is Anastasia Auclair. My dear mother sadly passed away and my father found a new partner, Angel—uhmm... I forgot her last name tho. I've also run away from my so called 'home' to start a new life. If you haven't noticed it my father has been mistreating me and I couldn't bear the pain anymore. I started my own business and it's doing very well as of now...that's all there is about me."

Elliot practically staggered on some of his words, he was very much unnerved and nervous standing in front of Victor's sharp gaze accompanied by Aldonis stare and lips that were formed in an annoying smirk. Elliot can't help but feel annoyed at whatever this great healer does, he just keeps getting on his nerve.

He looked back when he played the game, he never really had the energy play another route other than Victor's because he became bored and tired with it, also because it cost money to open up each of their routes. As to say he still doesn't give a shit cause he still read their information and reviews—he knows.

"It seems you aren't gonna tell us a thing, it's decided for your punishment you will be working as my pastry maker, running some background check on you I found out you fancy treats like those and is quite skillful yourself. Now, you only work for me, serve for me, follow me and agree to every order I command you to do."

"B—but marquis! I still have my own shop to manage and personal matters to attend. I can't possibly just stay here!"

He closes his eyes and seemed to think, "You can still do those but Julian will be there with you of all times."

"Julian..?"

"You can go home but I do advise you to not do anything suspicious because I have high ranking knights guarding and placed all around your house and wherever you go they will follow you, of course for your convenience you will not even notice them. Moreover, Julian will not always be with you as he is my personal knight."

Elliot can only close his mouth and look at them like they're a bunch of lunatics, especially this mint bitch in front of him.

-

"MASTER/M'LORDKDNDJSHDJODBDIS"

-

i remembered when i was little i accidentally swallowed my tooth that was about to fall out lmao