VIII

Star

"Alright Miss Davis, you're not pregnant

"Alright Miss Davis, you're not pregnant. Not even a spot in your uterus." Dr. Nickles said as she took her blue latex gloves off, and threw them in the trash bin beside the machine. I sighed in frustration as I took my legs down off the stands.

I've been trying to get pregnant for the past 8 months now and nothing was working. The twins were getting older and it's perfect timing for Lu and I to bring another baby into the world. Plus it would be a one up on Cookie. I'd have three of his children while she only would have two. The sound of Dr. Nickles voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I suggest you start taking prenatal vitamins to prep your body for a pregnancy. It's not a guaranteed but it will certainly up your chances. I could have you some prescribed" She said as she helped me sit up.

"Yes, Please." I said feeling a little defeated.

"Oh lighten up. This happens quite often, but don't worry. You'll be pregnant before you know it. I'll have those vitamins prescribed to you, and you can pick them up at your local pharmacy." She asserted making me feel a little better.

"Okay, thank you again Doctor." I said as she headed for the door so that I could get dressed.

"Of course. Take care." She said closing the door behind her.

I hopped down off the table and grabbed my underwear and leggings and slid them on. There was nothing to do but blame Lucious. Every time we have sex, he either wants to wrap up or pulls out. I want more kids, but I don't think he does.

The ringing of my cell made me look over at my purse. I shuffled around my purse and finally found my phone to see Reign's name flashing across the screen.

"Hello?" I answered

"Um mom?" Reign said in a low tone.

"What?"

"I'm in the Principals office... I got caught skipping and my friends had a dab pen. We were smoking it behind the auditorium, and now daddy is on his way up here." She rushed out.

"I'll see you when you get home." I said before hanging up on her. She had an ass whooping coming but I was too upset to deal with that right now. Lucious is on his way up there. And I needed to think of a perfect way to tell Lu that I wanted another baby just to see where his mind was at.

~

Lucious