III

Lyric.

"Do your parents ever stop?" Serenity said scrunching her face up after she took me off pause

"You can hear them?"

"Yeah."

"They try to wait until it's late cause they think we're sleep but it's only 1:00am. It's disgusting an it doesn't help that they room is right under mine." I said turning on some music from my tv to tune out my moms moans and their headboard hitting the wall.

"The house looks nice from what I seen through FaceTime though best." Serenity said laughing purposely trying to change the subject.

"It's cute I guess."

"How many spots again?"

"Six bedrooms, six bathrooms, mom got an indoor pool for whatever reason, uhh let's see the game room, the movie room, living room, kel's man cave, moms office, his office, dining room, kitchen, there's a pool in the backyard and of course a basketball court for Mir." I listed off shrugging my shoulders.

"Wait a damn minute." She said putting me on pause.

"What?"

"I'm looking up MTV number."

My face scrunched up cause I was confused. "Why?"

"Bitch cause y'all need to be on Cribz cause what the fuck. Big ass house." She yelled but All I could do was roll my eyes.

"I liked our four bedroom house better. You know the one where we didn't have to move across town."

"Be thankful you got a house at all! Talking about it's cute..chileee"

"Yeah yeah." I said pulling my hair back into a low bun to get it out of my face.

"So you figure out what you wearing tomorrow?" Serenity asked as she looked at me through facetime.

"Nope. Probably just some leggings and a jacket." I said standing up and walking over to my walk in closet.

Most of my clothes were still in boxes so even if I wanted to dress up it would take some time just to find something.

"Ly it's gon be your first day at a brand new school, you betta step! When you walk through that door niggas need to be lookin and bitches need to feel sick." Serenity said hyping me up, all I could do was laugh cause I knew she was serious.

"It is a public school so I guess you right."

"You should be T'd up right now cause y'all don't gotta wear uniforms like we have to over here."

I scratched my head and nodded cause she did have a point. At the school we went to it was private and we had to wear uniforms, so now I can finally put all my clothes to use and dress up.

"I guess you right, i'll send you pictures of what I throw together. I think I'm about to play so goodnight. Love you."

"Love you too!" She said before hanging up. I opened the door to my patio and stepped outside looking across the sky.