V

3rd person pov

~

"So how was it?" Nicki asked Cookie as the two shopped through the Coach store. It was Thursday, Nickis day off and since Cookie is her own boss she comes and goes as she pleases.

"How was what?" Cookie asked raising her eyebrow in confusion as she picked up a pair of sunglasses.

Nicki rolled her eyes at her best friends slowness. "Bitch Valentine's day!" She said as she looked at a pretty wallet that would go perfect with the purse she planned on buying.

"Ohh! It was amazing, we went out for dinner, we exchanged gifts and then we had sex." Cookie smirked reminiscing her and Kelvins valentine's day.

"Y'all ugly." Nicki joked. "Don't be doing that nasty shit with my nieces and nephew over there."

"I can't help it Nick, he's really a whole different person during sex."

"On a scale of one to ten?"

"His stroke game is a solid nine."

Nicki shrugged. "Okay that's fair...What about the head?" She asked still skimming over the wallets, just to see if there was any other cute ones she wanted to get.

"A strong seven..." Cookie said making Nicki whip her head around with a frown on her face and her mouth wide open. Her facial expressions always made cookie laugh.

"Bitch

"Bitch."

"Never mind it's more like a six."

"Bitchhhh."

"Point five." Cookie finished.

"BITCHHHH STOP IT I CAN'T LISTEN ANY MORE!" Nicki yelled making Cookie shush her as they gathered the attention of a few other shoppers in the store.

"Do you have to yell?" Cookie asked as she looked around to see if anybody else was still staring.

"Girl fuck these peoples. So he's like OK in bed?" Nicki asked as she ran her fingers through her straightened out hair.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong though, it's not the best i've ever had but it's still great." Cookie assured, Kelvin definitely pleased her in the bedroom but she was being honest.

"You said he's not the best you've ever had." Nicki said puckering up her lips and giving Cook the side eye.

Cookie noticed her facial expression and frowned. "What?"

"You only been with one other person, so you saying Lu puts it down better then Kelvin?" Nicki smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Cookie didn't even have a comeback or anything else to say. Nobody knew her and what she liked like Lucious does. She couldn't even lie to herself about it. "Anyways..." She dragged trying to change the topic.