Chapter 8|Shu VS Lui Part III

Today's the day.Today is when Shu and Lui are going to battle.I'm so excited!!I get to experience this legendary battle live!My excitement's on Cloud 9 now.I just can't.

With being excited,I was also a little nervous.For Shu,I mean.I mean,can he win against Lui?He had defeated him once,but that was when he wad Red Eye.Can he defeat him when he's himself?Oh I just hope so.I want my snow white to win.I want Spryzen to win.

Seeing my apprehension,Shu put his free hand on my thigh.He was trying to comfort me,but the nervousness which he should have was getting to me.I was trying to get rid of it,but failing everytime.Shu was driving the car,so it was quite dangerous for him to concentrate on me more than the road.So I faked a calm,happy and 'excited' composure,and told him to put his concentration where it should be.He didn't seem to believe me,but the nonetheless didn't push the topic forward anymore.

And this is how rest of the ride was.Silent.

*Time skip to when we reach the battle arena*

Woah!!So this's (Y/C/N)'s International Beystadium?!!It's so cool!!I never imagined a place like this could ever exist!!!Especially in my country!Unable to control myself,I ran to the main battle station of this arena.Shu smiled tenderly and caught up with me.He saw that my excitement still hadn't reached its peak,so he decided to add more fuel to it.

'Well well well,someone seems to be really excited,' he said smiling.

'This.Is.Awesome!!I wanna stay here forever!!' I said bouncing up and down like a mad person.

'Forever?Then where'll you sleep?' he asked me jokingly.

'Mmmm........In the stadium I guess,' I told him.In the stadium?!Are you insane (Y/N)?!!

'In the stadium?That's inappropriate baby.If you want,you can sleep with me in my penthouse~' he smirked.His battle's coming up,and he's busy sugarcoating me?!Come on!! 

'Sh-Shut up,and let's go to the training area.You need to practise if you want to win against Lui.And you have to win!!'

'You're my inspiration.And I'll win,you'll see.'

'Yeah I will.Now let's go!'

'OK OK.'

And with that,we left for Shu's practice.

*Time skip to when the battle begins*

This is it.The battle's going to begin any moment now.Oooooo I'm so fired up!Let's get this show on the road.I'm behaving like it's my battle..........

The ref announced the rules and called the first battle.It's starting!!!!

'Ready,set!' the referee gave the signal.

'3,2,1!Let it rip!' Shu and Lui both said and launched their beys in the stadium.

(This is going to be the description of the battle.I'll try to make it as interesting,breath-taking and enjoyable as possible.Still if it's crap,forgive me.I tried ya know..........)

Spryzen went straight for the center.Lu̒inor circled around Spryzen.And with the blink of an eye,it went straight for Spryzen,leading to head-on-head clash.Spryzen had been deflected from the center,but nonetheless came back as soon as it had been deflected.

Lu̒inor again went for an attack,but Spryzen moved away from the center as soon as Lu̒inor went,making Lu̒inor miss him.

'Spryzen,counter-break!' Shu shouted.Spryzen swirled on its tip and went straight towards Lu̒inor.But missed by a little bit.

'Lu̒inor,Raging Upper!' Lui said.Lu̒inor came head-on-head with Spryzen and threw him out of the stadium.Lui won one point with a ring-out finish.Dang it!

'Raging Lu̒inor,ring-out finish!Lui Shirosagi receives one point!' the ref announced.

'Well Shu Kurenai,you have grown stronger.No wonder you're called the 'ace' of the Bulls.But you'll still lose to me ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!' Lui began to laugh his 'signature' laugh as he spoke.

'Let's see what the future has in store for us Lui.Don't think ahead,' Shu calmly said.Yup,my darling's as calm as ever.Who can change him?

'The second battle!Ready,set!' the ref announced.

'3,2,1!Let it rip!' the beys were launched in the stadium.This time Spryzen and Lu̒inor went straight for each other at the very beginning.The clash was so tremendous that it send an enormous fiery energy surge coursing through the entire arena.It was more like a huge wind had struck us.I had to close my eyes due to the immense pressure.

The battle hadn't even gone to the climax that they were already fired up.Energy was coursing through their entire bodies.I could see their auras blazing up as I am speaking.This battle is so intense that I was afraid to even blink.

Both the beys then repelled each other and hit either side of the stadium wall.I could tell Shu was getting ready to end this battle.Then,looking over at Lui,I saw that he was also getting ready to end it.

The auras came out them as from their beys.It was so intense.Anami had probably lost his voice by trying to comprehend this battle.

'Spryzen,let's end this!Lord Slash!' Shu shouted.

Simultaneously,Lui also shouted,'We won't let you win!Lu̒inor!Raging Upper!!' 

Lu̒inor and Spryzen again went for a head-to-head clash,and after sending another surge of energy throughout the arena,they looked like as if they'll stop after some time together.But then,not giving up,Shu said,'We're not giving up Spryzen!Counter-break!'

Spryzen swirled on its tip and went away from Lu̒inor,but before that,due to his reverse spin,it hit Lu̒inor just below its metal chassis,causing Luinor to stop and BURST?!!LU̒INOR JUST BURST?!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Lord Spryzen,burst finish!With a score of 2-1,Shu Kurenai wins!' the ref announced.

The crowd into a heck of cheers.I just sat there with my eyes glued to the stadium.The battle that I just witnessed...........was the most incredible battle I've ever seen.This battle was the best battle of Shu yet.It was awesome!!He certainly is not less than any legend.He's up to Valt's level!Maybe even higher!His skills,his determination,and his bond with Spryzen,prove that he's truly worth all the attention.He's truly worth all the fame he's achieved.He deserves every single bit of fame and love he got.I love him for this reason and this reason only.This is the best!!!!

'That was an amazing battle Lui.Thanks,' Shu said.His gratitude is always there for his opponents.For his rivals.I want to be Shu's rival as well!!!!

'Huh.Same for me you could say.It was nice.But next time,I'll definitely defeat you!!' Lui announced.'Well,these two won't ever change,' I smiled at my thought.

*Time skip to meeting the two legends in the training area*

I walked to the training room where Shu was waiting for me.But,little did I know what surprise Shu had in store for me.

I knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in' from Shu.As I opened the door,my eyes met the purple fiery eyes of LUI SHIROSAGI!AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

'So,this's your girlfriend na Shu?' he said and scanned me.Was he looking at me because.......What is he thinking?

'What got you interested in her?She doesn't seem like a blader to me,' Lui said.He said the truth.Can't blame him for it.

'Where do you live?' Lui asked me out of nowhere.Why does he want to know where I live?

'Why do you want to know?' I asked him out of idle 'curiosity'.

'I think it's fine if he knows where you live (Y/N).He wants to be your friend,' Shu said.What.........???????????

'Uhh....Uhh....K......Let's go,' I said and we were off for my house.