Chapter 11|The 'Love Triangle'

(Let's begin this chapter from the evening as your bitchy Author-chan is too lazy to write it hehe😅......)

We four were eating supper in my house.(F/N) told her parents she would be staying with us for a couple of days.As her parents knew me quite well,they didn't find any problem in allowing her to.Shu and Lui were anyway staying in my house.It was kind of good.

Shu mentioned something about Valt coming over to (Y/C/N) to meet (F/N) [Valt's girlfriend].The Legends of Beyblade are coming to this agricultural country.What more honor could there possibly be?

I smiled upon hearing this and Lui groaned.As soon as he groaned,he earned a smack on the arm by (F/N) (Lui's recent girlfriend).Shu chuckled on watching this,and I tried my best to hold my laughter in.(But still,let's laugh our hearts out.3,2,1......Go!AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DESERVED IT LUI AHAHAHAHAHAHAH🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!......OK now back to the story in hand ehehe😅......).

Just then,my phone buzzed,meaning I'd gotten a text from someone.I decided to check who it is from,only to drop my phone to the floor.Shu turned his head towards me,and Lui & (F/N) probably thought I was having some sort of stroke.

It was a text from Valt.I know he was coming,but I didn't know he's already here😫!

Valt:Hey (Y/N)!Long time no chat!Did u vanish somewhere?
Me:U could say that...
Valt:What are u doing?
Me:Eating supper with Shu,Lui & (F/N) [Lui's girlfriend].
Valt:😱😱They're there with you?!!
Me:Why are you acting so shocked?
Valt:Nevermind..Anyway,can you tell me your address😅?
Me:What?Why do u need my address all of a sudden?Don't tell me...
Valt:Tell you what?I'm at (R/A/N) Airport....What's the name of this airport again?
Me:....
Valt:(Y/N)?
Me:You're really here Valt??
Valt:YES!!
Me:.....Stay there.We're coming to pick you up.
Valt:Really?Sweet!Thanks a bunch (Y/N)!!
Me:Yes yes.

I kept my phone down.I couldn't think straight.I will have a stroke if Valt and (F/N) [Valt's girlfriend] decide to move in.Shu noticed my discomfort,and he caught me before I could actually collapse to the floor.I was in such a distraught state.

'What happened?' Shu asked concerned.

'Valt's here...' I weakly replied.If a ticking time-bomb like Valt begins living with you,how'd you feel?

After Lui was done choking on his food,he asked,'Here?What do you mean HERE????'

'What anyone means by 'here'.Valt Aoi is in (Y/C/N),' I replied to the startled 'Shark baby'.

'That's cool,' (F/N) said.

'Valt usually informs me before he comes.I wonder what happened this time,' Shu said.

'What happened 'this time' is he didn't know you and this midget were here,and he thought about giving me a 'surprise visit',' I said,imagining how it'd be when Valt comes.

'For now,as you said,we really should go to the airport to pick him up,(Y/N).The poor guy doesn't know this place.And he must be thinking we already forgot about him,' Shu explained.How can he remain calm about this when I'm busy freaking out??

'I agree with Shu.We should get going,' (F/N) also said.

'As much as I'm hating to say this,they're right.We should really get going,' Lui said.Seems I'm outnumbered.

'Alright.Let's go.....' I exasperatedly said.

*Time skip to us already in the car (after picking up Valt of course)*

Valt was excited as usual.He was happily chattering away with Shu & (F/N),while Lui and I just sat there annoyed.Actually,it was just me sitting annoyed,as Lui'd fallen asleep.Shu was driving,and Valt and (F/N) were busy making the car a 'fish market'.

I guess silence does speak louder than words,because my silence was enough for Valt to begin seek my attention.Valt's a good friend,and I don't want him to feel a burden on my shoulders,though that's what he is making me feel like.

'(Y/N),is everything alright?' Valt asked.

'Of course.What could be wrong Valt?' I asked in my normal tone.

'I'm the only one talking like there's no tomorrow,and you are sitting quietly like an outsider.What's wrong?' he asked me.

'Like I said Valt,nothing's wrong.I'm just not feeling well is all,' I lied.

'Anywho,Valt,where are you going to stay?' (F/N) asked him.

'I actually didn't come to stay here (F/N),' Valt said.That got me by shock.

'Then why'd you come here Valt?' I asked.The excitement in my voice shocked me too.

'(F/N) was eating my head to take her to Spain for a tour,so I came to take her,' he said.That kind of made me feel dumb and guilty for 'blaming' him.I need to learn to trust Valt more.

'Is that right?I was thinking about taking (Y/N) with me to New York too,' Shu said.More like admitted.

'And I suppose you were planning to kidnap me?' I asked him with narrowed eyes.

'Sort of.....' Shu said,sounding kind of ashamed.

'And you thought I would be OK with that?' I asked him.

'It was more of a surprise for you,' he said.

'I would've been surprised,but what about my parents?If they found out you 'kidnapped' me,what'd they do?' I jokingly asked him,but with a serious tone.

'They would report him?' (F/N) said.

'Exactly.But my parents aren't that cruel to actually send a young kid such as Shu to juvenile prison.So chill.I was just messing with ya!' I said with a smile on my face.

'So they won't do anything even if a random young kid kidnaps you?' (F/N) asked me.

'That's a serious thing to say (F/N).And of course they would take some action,but as they trust Shu,they won't do anything,except maybe inquire about my whereabouts from him.But that's all they'd do,as they trust shu BLINDLY,' I said,exaggerating the last part.

'That sounds like Shu's 'charm',' (F/N) joked.

I laughed,while Shu shrugged his shoulders.

Valt thought about joining in the conversation.

'(Y/N),would you have liked if Shu actually kidnapped you?' he asked me.

'Sure,if it was with his helicopter,I would've liked it even more,' I said.That probably gave Shu a really good idea.

Valt just smiled his famous smile and closed his eyes.Shu kept on driving as usual,but with a faint smile on his face.

I thought about sleeping too,as my house's quite away from the airport,and there seems to be a long jam on the road.So I put on 'Mata Hari' on my phone,put on my headphones,and closed my eyes.

It seems after Valt's arrival,a 'Love Triangle' has formed.